No announcement yet.

Americans fans are desperate to back wilder with lies and discredit Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    He has to fight Wilder in order to wack him. And the first right hand Wilder lands will end the fight. That’s why Joshua is hiding behind that bs offer.
    you saw an old never was a world champion ortiz knock wilder from post to post on those straw legs.....you wait till joshua lands the same shots on him.......will do the funky chicken dance.
    And where is the counter offer from wilders team then....b.s offer is 6 x higher than he has ever earnt or ever likely to earn.
    Then wilder gos and signs to fight brealeale next...what an ambitious and legacy hunting heavyweight champ you have.
    You must be so proud lol

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
      you saw an old never was a world champion ortiz knock wilder from post to post on those straw legs.....you wait till joshua lands the same shots on him.......will do the funky chicken dance.
      And where is the counter offer from wilders team then....b.s offer is 6 x higher than he has ever earnt or ever likely to earn.
      Then wilder gos and signs to fight brealeale next...what an ambitious and legacy hunting heavyweight champ you have.
      You must be so proud lol
      Stop listening to Eddie Hearn you sound like an idiot. They expect Wilder to help promote the fight but they offer him a deal with no promotional up side. They are hiding. First it was behind Whyte now it’s behind that sh it ass deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        Stop listening to Eddie Hearn you sound like an idiot. They expect Wilder to help promote the fight but they offer him a deal with no promotional up side. They are hiding. First it was behind Whyte now it’s behind that sh it ass deal.
        tell me gumbo how do they expect wilder to promotoe the fight ? Wilder has already been offered 5x his highest purse and that fght will be held in the uk so again joshua will carry most of the promotion,stadium tickets and attract most of the sky box office ppv........are you still that stupid ?
        Wilder has zero options of earning 12.5 million in his career and will remain that for wilder.
        Wilder is a non entity in comparison to AJ lol

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          All AJ has to do to get a fight with Wilder is knock off the flat fee BS and offer Wilder a fair 65/35 split in AJ's favor. He has yet to do this so it sure looks like he has no desire to fight Wilder and only makes lowball offers he knows won't be accepted so he can say he tried to make the fight.
          You think a guy that brings nothing to the table except a belt to get 35% is fair? A guy that has never sold a ppv, finds it difficult to fill a 15k arena and is offered X6 of his biggest payday day deserves 35%?
          Let's be fair on the guy that will generate most of this funds, what will be his benefit?
          If am earning 17/18mil a fight and the so called biggest fight of my career is offering me 25/30mil, almost X2 of my regular pay, it's hopeless.

Check the scenarios,
          A) a guy is bringing 4 belts, stadium filled, ppv plus his global image and is guaranteed X2 of his regular pay.
          B) another guy brings a belt, 15k filled arena, no ppv plus his inferior global image and is guaranteed X6 of his payday.
          Who among these guys is 65/35 unfair to?
          Be sincere to yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
            Not to me.
            Yeah, that's cos you are Jon Snow. You know nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
              Spot on

Notice there isn’t a thread by the Americans staying wilder hasn’t responded in 9 days now to protect his reputation
              He hasn’t responded because they are negotiating you dumb fawk!

Comment

I'm rooting for Wilder out of sheer hatred for this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                  American boxing has been on the decline for years, and is at its all time lowest right now. They no longer have the political and financial pull to manipulate everything in their favour and they still haven't reconciled that.

The bitterness, jealousy and hatred aimed at Joshua is a direct representation of the self loathing of the american fanbase.

Wilder sucks, he was a manufactured last ditch effort at creating an american star and the effort has failed.

Hearn is right to say **** you america and **** this wilder guy too

You deal on our terms now and if you don't like it you can **** off

We dont dance to your tune anymore america. Nobody needs you anymore.
                  As an American I couldn't agree more. I've been sick and tired of Haymons power grabbing, burning bridges everywhere he goes, antics for years. Once he froze out all the competition and rival promotions and networks, it was just like well you got what you wish Al.. let's see you enact your master plan and make boxing great again. But of course that didn't happen. Things are failing miserably with just more of the same bull****.

That being said, Hearn has built an awesome presence as the biggest promotion around. Doing it the right way too. By giving the fans what they want. And by doing that, his stable of fighters are better off. You have to expect fierce competition and risk as a professional to keep the momentum going. If you don't, you wind up never reaching the highest level of prosperity and greatness.

Wilder and Haymon don't have **** on Joshua and Hearn. Joshua draws massive numbers and crowds like no other. Even moreso, he very simply challenged and dethroned Wlad. Everyone with a brain knows that Wilder as a grown @ss professional man could have made a fight, an investment, with taking on Wlad. But he ****ing didn't. H*ll he probably could have landed Haye, Vitali, Fury, Povetkin.. the list goes on and on.

Imo he looked like trash against Ortiz. What with all the slapping and forearm blows. Disgraceful.
                  If he had any sense of professionalism or appeal, he'd rematch Ortiz because there's no body worth a damn out there. God knows he won't consider Povetkin again. His attorneys did it for him already.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                    You think a guy that brings nothing to the table except a belt to get 35% is fair? A guy that has never sold a ppv, finds it difficult to fill a 15k arena and is offered X6 of his biggest payday day deserves 35%?
                    Let's be fair on the guy that will generate most of this funds, what will be his benefit?
                    If am earning 17/18mil a fight and the so called biggest fight of my career is offering me 25/30mil, almost X2 of my regular pay, it's hopeless.

Check the scenarios,
                    A) a guy is bringing 4 belts, stadium filled, ppv plus his global image and is guaranteed X2 of his regular pay.
                    B) another guy brings a belt, 15k filled arena, no ppv plus his inferior global image and is guaranteed X6 of his payday.
                    Who among these guys is 65/35 unfair to?
                    Be sincere to yourself.
                    I get your argument but just how low do you need this to go? Yes there's a big discrepancy between the two fighters in what they bring to the table.

But Wilder is the number 2 guy in the division. He's travelling overseas with the risk that entails. He's maybe going to drum up some excitement in the US market, once the fight is announced at least. If it's a good fight the return in the US would help AJ break that market.

You've given the arguments why AJ deserves more, but give Wilder some respect too. I think 65/35 gets the fight made and we can all stop talking about the split and talk about the fight instead!

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                      tell me gumbo how do they expect wilder to promotoe the fight ? Wilder has already been offered 5x his highest purse and that fght will be held in the uk so again joshua will carry most of the promotion,stadium tickets and attract most of the sky box office ppv........are you still that stupid ?
                      Wilder has zero options of earning 12.5 million in his career and will remain that for wilder.
                      Wilder is a non entity in comparison to AJ lol
                      The fight will be offered on Showtime PPV. Wilder is American and why shouldn’t he get a cut of the American TV revenue? You really expect him to except a deal with no upside? Parker didn’t so why should Wilder?

Comment

Working...
                      X