• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mind boggling video about space-time.. **** is unbelievable

fast forward to 4 min

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    fast forward to 4 min

The bible is better.. Ever read it?

I'll give you a list of NASA guys and Nobel price dudes and Jewish physicists if you ask who came to believe in GOD.

What college you from butler?

You question GOD? Do your home work...

NASA is a joke.... I checked with my classmates at UC Berkeley and I got 5 of my less than brilliant classmates working there.

Comment

I saw the entire video. I don't get it. I need it explained to me like a child, not with loaf of breads either. I need lego's and colorful blocks.

Comment

fast forward to 4 min

.... Seek GOD or don't make me humiliate you again...

You a stuuuuupid tool

Engage me in math, physicis. Etc... You set the context I'll show up...

Short cut brother there is only GOD and we are not God... Be real homie cuz I'm crushing lil soft semi illerterate tools and fools, ppl like you,,,,, ppl just like you.. I gots to go to my Hebrew studies... You a mice lil puto, you my lili lillllllll butlerler...... Super Jew In da house for a few hours
        There now what NASA guru?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I saw the entire video. I don't get it. I need it explained to me like a child, not with loaf of breads either. I need lego's and colorful blocks.
          Basically, It's about current evidence suggesting that past present and future are not separate from each other, but instead exist in a simultaneous dimension of existance.

What's even crazier is that that video only explores the 4th dimension, space time, but if you factor in possibility it adds an entirely new exponent to reality, the 5th dimension. Space x time = 4th dimensional plane, space x time x possibility = 5th dimensional plane.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-28-2018, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Butler i strongly suggest you seek out a solid rabbi
            You'd post less and be embarrassed less..

Next question???

U ain't caca homie.. Step lightly.. Very lightly...

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              i dont fully comprehend it too bro.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                Basically, It's about current evidence suggesting that past present and future are not separate from each other, but instead exist in a simultaneous dimension of existance.

What's even crazier is that that video only explores the 4th dimension, space time, but if you factor in possibility it adds an entirely new exponent to reality, the 5th dimension. Space x time = 4th dimensional plane, space x time x possibility = 5th dimensional plane.
                i "kinda" understand this from observer point of view.. observer can see everything happening (past, present, future) as an observer.. like watching tv..

Comment

i "kinda" understand this from observer point of view.. observer can see everything happening (past, present, future) as an observer.. like watching tv..
                  Moses Maimonodies

Knew this simple stuff from reading the Torah...

Butler. Seek God.. Theologians know this stuff and more.. Much much more.

I'm gifted in math, physic's, but without GOD I'm nothing lil tiny bro butler...

I'm about to publish a peer r viewed paper about "N dimensional string theory".

Think thrice speak less..

Comment

All this type of sh^t that says time doesn't really exist as we know it basically is beyond my understanding. But I've had had many "deja vu" experiences which I can't explain that could be related with this type of crazy sh^t so idk.

Comment

Working...
                    X