Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #6 Deontay Wilder vs Luis Ortiz & #7 Dmitry Bivol vs Sullivan Barrera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john l View Post
    Is this guy serious????Then tell him to run this all mod or not.An order LMAO
    I'd watch it if I was you.

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    That's Szef for you but I think he is kidding.
    That's what I thought at 1st I fig your were friends but your last post made me wonder if he has gone power mad lol.
    I wouldn't say friends but believe it or not that guy is Polish but he types perfect English on here all the time. I guess I am the only one that seems strange to.
    BIGPOPPAPUMP as instructed by you, I've tried to reason with this guy but he's simply too arrogant to talk to.

So... as of Monday siablo14 is banned until
    June 6. A 3 month ban should teach him the lesson he so desperately needed to be tought.

john l you're on your first and last warning.

Who is that in your avi?
    You call yourself a boxing fan and you don't know who Michael Grant is?

Well, starting Monday you'll have plenty of time to read about him.

Comment

Well I cant type perfect Polish really I cant type any Polish so I'm impressed.
      So am I.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post

BIGPOPPAPUMP as instructed by you, I've tried to reason with this guy but he's simply too arrogant to talk to.

June 6. A 3 month ban should teach him the lesson he so desperately needed to be tought.

JohnL you're on your first and last warning.

Okay but let me back on Fridays and Saturdays to manage the Pick 'em thread.

Comment

Okay but let me back on Fridays and Saturdays to manage the Pick 'em thread.
          Tik tok tik tok

Comment

john l you're on your first and last warning.

Heard of Michael Grant. I am not too familiar with him.
            Yeah I am current boxing fan. I know of some past boxers but I am fully committed to current and future boxers to come.

When I really began watching boxing, the first fight I watched was Samuel Peter vs Wladimir Klitschko. Of course before that I watched the Tyson, Lennox, Evander, Roy Jones, De La Hoya and Hopkins.

Comment

Tik tok tik tok
              I am half on here and half on another site, since Jaded banned me. I will chill there until the ban is up. Just let me on here Fridays and Saturdays to do my little chore. I would like Sundays too to help tabulate the scores.

Comment

Two losses in a row. That aint you, man.
                Incompetent officials in the last fight didn’t count two kd’s for Estrada and didn’t you pick eubank yourself?

Comment

Check_hooks, Ortiz, KO,5-8
                  Check_hooks, Bivol,Decision, Close

What happened to Brometheus bob?

Comment

I am half on here and half on another site, since Jaded banned me. I will chill there until the ban is up. Just let me on here Fridays and Saturdays to do my little chore. I would like Sundays too to help tabulate the scores.
                    Szef is not even a mod, he can't ban anyone... LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

Big Luis will get robbed on a split or majority dec for Wilder. Robbery coming.

Comment

Working...
                      X