No announcement yet.

legalize it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• legalize it?

Should Marijuana or other drugs me legalized or decriminalized?

How about prostitution?

Should we legalize it or are there compelling reasons to keep them illegal?

Originally posted by !! Sonny !!

How about prostitution?

I agree with legalizing most drugs, though making strict laws to punish reckless behavior associated with them - including impaired driving, neglect of a dependent, etc. - but if some guy wants to sit in his living room and smoke out, why shouldn't he be allowed to "in the land of the free" - all the medical benefits and all that nonsense you hear really isn't the point - it's a civil rights issue, especially when you're talking about marijuana - which is no more dangerous to society than alcohol, which is legal - or many prescription drugs that many folks keep in their cabinets...

It's not illegal to make money. It's not illegal to have sex.

It shouldn't be illegal to make money having sex. But if it is to be illegal, then so should temporary work agencies - it's still pimping whether you're putting out a ho, an office worker, or a laborer...

Comment

Originally posted by neils7147933
      I agree with legalizing most drugs, though making strict laws to punish reckless behavior associated with them - including impaired driving, neglect of a dependent, etc. - but if some guy wants to sit in his living room and smoke out, why shouldn't he be allowed to "in the land of the free" - all the medical benefits and all that nonsense you hear really isn't the point - it's a civil rights issue, especially when you're talking about marijuana - which is no more dangerous to society than alcohol, which is legal - or many prescription drugs that many folks keep in their cabinets...

It's not illegal to make money. It's not illegal to have sex.

It shouldn't be illegal to make money having sex. But if it is to be illegal, then so should temporary work agencies - it's still pimping whether you're putting out a ho, an office worker, or a laborer...
      I agree with this. I dont think the government should be passing laws telling us what we can do with our own bodies. If you want to let someone **** you for money, who cares? I certainly dont. If you want to smoke pot in your house, go ahead. I want to too. If you want to be a meth head or a smack addict, as long as you can afford it and dont start hurting people and stealing **** thats ok too. What it all boils down to to me is that just because something may not be the best thing for you to be doing (like not wearing a seatbelt) doesnt mean that there needs to be a law against it. In this so called "land of the free" there should be a little something called persoanl responsibility where if you **** up, you should pay for it. In other words, you can use drugs, but if you get hooked and start robbing people, you ****ed up and now you have to go to jail. Not for doing the drugs, but for robbing people.

Comment

Ive always been for decriminalizing drugs, and in favour of real edjucation for young people. They should have the chance to talk to recovering addicts every year, and ask them anything they want. Instead of the 'drugs are bad', 'just asy no' bull****. They have to know that they can have a greta time, but they're taking a gamble.

The war on drugs is a joke. There will always be drugs and addicts. And the governments are too scared to try anything radical.

Comment

No.....It would hurt my income.

Comment

I'd rather get on a bus or walk past a group of people who have been smoking weed, than get on a bus or walk past a group of drunks.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Sonny !!

How about prostitution?

Personally, I feel maijuana should be made legal. It's not addictive, it's a potential huge cash crop, it has medicienal purposes...cures migranes, for example...and there's no hangover. I do belive in an age restriction as with alcohol; but also believe that it should be illegal to add anything and I mean ANYTHING to pot.

The only reason it's illegal is because the government didn't have it's hands in the cookie jar...and there was that bogus survey in the 1920's that declared pot a "gateway" drug by interviewing morphine addicts and asking if they had started with pot. It didn't take into account all of the "only-pot" smokers.

YES.

Prostitution? I'll get back to you.

Peace.

Comment

These topics have been beaten to death with friends, family, strangers, television, and public forums....

Prostitution is the definition of a victimless crime.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG
                  Personally, I feel maijuana should be made legal. It's not addictive,
                  Is it or isnt it addictive??

I know people who have smoked for years say either it is, or its not.
                  I believe maybe if it isnt physically addictive, it is habit forming.
                  Wen i smoke, i stop wen my stash runs out. But the next day, and for some time, i cant say no if offered.

Comment

no, weed is not addictive..

Comment

Working...
                    X