No announcement yet.

price would beat wlad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spolier Alert...

Vlad did face Haye and whoooopped him !!! Price just got KTFO'd.I like Price and he could be very good HW when he learns to use his jab and reach. If.if.if.if.if is not a word used in boxing.Anyone who uses it regularly has never boxed before or has limited knowledge of boxing. If Haye had Lewis' aggressiveness..I know,I know his big toe....lmao...

Comment

Even though Gavin Rees got knocked out by Broner, I think he could still beat Andre Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
        Amazing post from a great poster. I agree, I think it's a 60-40 fight. Let's face it, you and I are not delusional nut huggers like so many Klitschko fans here.. We both know that Wlad got no chin. None.

Anybody that can punch CAN take Wlad out. Haye would have knocked Wlad out cold if he had a 10th of Lennox's courage.

Sam Peter floored Wlad like 10 times and Peter is a F- Version of Joe Frazier.
        The more you post the sillier you read. Klitschko went to the canvas in the Peter fight 3 times. The first was a very blatant dead centre rabbit punch. It was remarked on by the commentators. The second was not a punch of any kind. Peter missed a long left hook, and in bringing his hand back down he grabbed Klitschko's shoulder and dragged him down. The commentators pointed this out. The third was a little bit closer...

Peter had in reality lost every round. He got points for the times that Klirschko was down, but that was because Randy Neumann the ref was blind. By round ten, being badly beaten up, Peter made a last, despairing rush at klitschko, who backpeddled fast all across the ring. Peter threw a punch, and Klitschko, already going backwards pulled his head further back, and overbalanced, falling into the ropes. He rebounded to the canvas and got up immediately. The punch either just missed or barely grazed. it was of no consequence anyway, and is a bit hard to see.

He continued giving Peter a boxing lesson, and, although the KDs were not legitimate, won the fight 9-3 in rounds. He had jumped at the chance to fight Peter because, as he said, he wanted to prove that he had a good chin. He proved it all right because Peter hit him quite a few times on the chin without bothering him.

I spend the time to tell you all this because ican see howignorant you actually are of the fight itself. You should watch it, and especially the "KDs" in slow-motion. You'll learn something........Maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
          The more you post the sillier you read. Klitschko went to the canvas in the Peter fight 3 times. The first was a very blatant dead centre rabbit punch. It was remarked on by the commentators. The second was not a punch of any kind. Peter missed a long left hook, and in bringing his hand back down he grabbed Klitschko's shoulder and dragged him down. The commentators pointed this out. The third was a little bit closer...

Peter had in reality lost every round. He got points for the times that Klirschko was down, but that was because Randy Neumann the ref was blind. By round ten, being badly beaten up, Peter made a last, despairing rush at klitschko, who backpeddled fast all across the ring. Peter threw a punch, and Klitschko, already going backwards pulled his head further back, and overbalanced, falling into the ropes. He rebounded to the canvas and got up immediately. The punch either just missed or barely grazed. it was of no consequence anyway, and is a bit hard to see.

He continued giving Peter a boxing lesson, and, although the KDs were not legitimate, won the fight 9-3 in rounds. He had jumped at the chance to fight Peter because, as he said, he wanted to prove that he had a good chin. He proved it all right because Peter hit him quite a few times on the chin without bothering him.

I spend the time to tell you all this because ican see howignorant you actually are of the fight itself. You should watch it, and especially the "KDs" in slow-motion. You'll learn something........Maybe.

You ain't the man I thought you were.. I thought we was cool .

I'm gonna knock you out

come knock me out than come knock me out than

you aint shyt to me @@%@$

watch your mouth

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
            Obviously Wlad is not superior to David in every way at all, but he has enough facets to beat him, that's obvious. He will hit and run all night until he outpoints him or Price catches him and knocks him cold out (which might well happen).
            David is simply NOT a good boxer yet, he may be in his physical prime right now but you need to be a good boxer to beat Wlad.

I would make it 60:40 in favour of Wlad. This is still too close a call for Wlad to accept this fight since he is too ****scared to fight someone young and big. Wlad can find lots more midgets, fatties and fortysomethings to dupe his fans with instead, as he always has done, so why should he risk Price and start defending against anything close to a bona fide contender?
            LOL British Heavyweights.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
              Even though Gavin Rees got knocked out by Broner, I think he could still beat Andre Ward.
              Great post, by a great poster.

Comment

Originally posted by RedLights View Post
                despite losing to tony thompson... i still think current price would stop wlad
                Troll alert.

Comment

You ain't the man I thought you were.. I thought we was cool .

I'm gonna knock you out

come knock me out than come knock me out than

you aint shyt to me @@%@$

watch your mouth
                  I looked into Riddick Bowe's eyes and I seen absolute fear.

Comment

Amazing post from a great poster. I agree, I think it's a 60-40 fight. Let's face it, you and I are not delusional nut huggers like so many Klitschko fans here.. We both know that Wlad got no chin. None.

Anybody that can punch CAN take Wlad out. Haye would have knocked Wlad out cold if he had a 10th of Lennox's courage.

Sam Peter floored Wlad like 10 times and Peter is a F- Version of Joe Frazier.
                    its such a decent post that I got a mass of negative karmas from the klitlickers. I must have said something true then!

Bizarre really seeing as I am actually FAVOURING Wlad.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                      LOL British Heavyweights.
                      LOL Wlads chin.

Comment

Working...
                      X