Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Aren't Ward and Donaire Suspected of ROIDING?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because they speak English.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
      It's pretty well known Donaire volunteered himself for year around testing. At least look it up before you start pointing fingers man.
      obviously you don't understand the thread idiot at no point was i ''pointing the finger'' at anyone i don't believe andre ward or donaire are on any performance enhancing drugs

i just wanted to point out the hypocrisy of ward and donaire fans suggesting JMM is on them due to the fact that he has Hernandez on his team when ward and donaire have conte on there team

Comment

Not that this necessarily proves anything, but he had that speed and power before working with Conte. And I haven't seen any crazy physical visible transformation since working with him.

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
          obviously you don't understand the thread idiot at no point was i ''pointing the finger'' at anyone i don't believe andre ward or donaire are on any performance enhancing drugs

i just wanted to point out the hypocrisy of ward and donaire fans suggesting JMM is on them due to the fact that he has Hernandez on his team when ward and donaire have conte on there team
          thats why people are pointing out your hypocisy for including donaire with the conversation..

nonito is willing to take year round testing ..something no one is willing to do including the " so called OST pioneer in floyd who's rumored to have failed 3 testings...

..and ward on the other hand has never tested for any type of OST ( wheter floyd version or the legit version )...the motherfoko has never done anything to show any interest in bettering the testing period , ..what's there to say about that?

Comment

People think Ward is clean because hes a class act outside the ring

Donaire is taking Drug testing to a whole nother level thats's never been done in boxing before

I don't think either are dirty

Comment

Say what you want about Conte, but he never dropped dime on his athletes. He did his time and since has worked with WADA and VADA to clean up the sport. He has the only fighter that will submit to 365/24/7 testing with no loopholes or exemptions (AKA USADA self made rules). Memo on the other hand snitched on his own athletes to avoid jail, moved outta the country to Mexico, changed his name. Then takes a 39 yet old lightweight on the wrong side of his prime and turns him into a hulking welterweight in less than a year. Look I know you're a homer but c'mon. JMM is loved by not just Mexicans, he gets respect from Americans, P'Ricans, Euros, damn near everyone. We all agree he is HOFer and has been robbed once maybe twice vs the TR cash cow. When all of us see what's going on, so to should you...and be honest with yourself, assess the situation and come to grips with it. Instead of sticking your head in the sand because he's a fellow Mexican and defending him when deep down you know what the deal is. Don't deflect on Conte, Nonito, nor Ward.

That said most people are ok with JMM being on the sauce seeing as he's
              Fighting fire with fire.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
                Say what you want about Conte, but he never dropped dime on his athletes. He did his time and since has worked with WADA and VADA to clean up the sport. He has the only fighter that will submit to 365/24/7 testing with no loopholes or exemptions (AKA USADA self made rules). Memo on the other hand snitched on his own athletes to avoid jail, moved outta the country to Mexico, changed his name. Then takes a 39 yet old lightweight on the wrong side of his prime and turns him into a hulking welterweight in less than a year. Look I know you're a homer but c'mon. JMM is loved by not just Mexicans, he gets respect from Americans, P'Ricans, Euros, damn near everyone. We all agree he is HOFer and has been robbed once maybe twice vs the TR cash cow. When all of us see what's going on, so to should you...and be honest with yourself, assess the situation and come to grips with it. Instead of sticking your head in the sand because he's a fellow Mexican and defending him when deep down you know what the deal is. Don't deflect on Conte, Nonito, nor Ward.

That said most people are ok with JMM being on the sauce seeing as he's
                Fighting fire with fire.
                Great post, bro. Don't expect them to reply to this tho, you got them shook.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  nonito is willing to do year round testing ....ward on the other hand ?..no..lol
                  this.. donaire has better skills than ward, less clinching

Comment

Because PEDS are only made for floyd,jmm and pacquiao.

Comment

As already said Donaire does year round testing, Ward I believe doesn't even work with Conte anymore, I remember an interview where he said he only did for a fight or two.

Comment

Working...
                      X