No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Form of Old Shines Through in Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    The haters on here act like he's been destroyed his last 3 fights..he's shot because he underperformed but actually won his last 3 fights...(Yes he got jacked on one). Anyone who gets to the levels of some of these athletes goes through a lazy phase..mike tyson did too and paid for it..when you start literally walking through your opponents you start thinking why do all the extra work. Manny is just as vain as any other athlete and he thrives on the love the public showers him with and that waned a bit..I do think he's motivated not to beat JMM but to get back to that level of adoration the public had for him..plus he's got a ton of critics to silence..if he does end up destroying JMM this time around expect the PED rumors to surface again or the excuse that JMM is 40 to come up..when someone dismantles Pacquaio i'll accept that he's shot..until then i'm of the opinion he took his most recent fights lightly.
    It's not that he's shot, it's just that he doesn't seem to have anything like the workrate and energy levels he had 2-3 years ago. For a guy who made his name from being a whirlwind in the ring that's a pretty big deal. Physical decline is rarely reversed.

Comment

It must be so painful for some to read or hear something positive about Pacquiao. Its so pitiful that butthurts cant moved on knowing their own idols cannot compete on the achievements of PACman they resort to hate. What a shame they only have message boards to pour on their frustrations.
      Last edited by tibbar; 11-07-2012, 08:52 PM.

Comment

sounds like Broken record. every training camp it's the same gibberish! Manny's sparring Heavyweights.. Manny's bench pressing Roach and Ariza at the same time.. blah, blah, blah, blah blah.. oops.... sorry. lost it their for a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          The haters on here act like he's been destroyed his last 3 fights..he's shot because he underperformed but actually won his last 3 fights...(Yes he got jacked on one). Anyone who gets to the levels of some of these athletes goes through a lazy phase..mike tyson did too and paid for it..when you start literally walking through your opponents you start thinking why do all the extra work. Manny is just as vain as any other athlete and he thrives on the love the public showers him with and that waned a bit..I do think he's motivated not to beat JMM but to get back to that level of adoration the public had for him..plus he's got a ton of critics to silence..if he does end up destroying JMM this time around expect the PED rumors to surface again or the excuse that JMM is 40 to come up..when someone dismantles Pacquaio i'll accept that he's shot..until then i'm of the opinion he took his most recent fights lightly.
          finally somebody made sense!

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
            sounds like Broken record. every training camp it's the same gibberish! Manny's sparring Heavyweights.. Manny's bench pressing Roach and Ariza at the same time.. blah, blah, blah, blah blah.. oops.... sorry. lost it their for a minute.
            I can't wait for 24/7.

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
              Quit sounding like a Butthurt Drama Queen.

Comment

The Manny of old! The destroyer is back! He has never looked so good! JMM doesn't stand a chance!! The fight won't go the distance!! BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA. Same old bull**** we hear training camp after training camp. He will look exactly the same and he will lose exactly the same lol. Respect to Pac if he can actually legitimately beat JMM (for once) and I will give props if he does. However I feel it will be the same as always...and if he could knock JMM out...he would have done it a long time ago. The Pac retirement tour continues in December!

War Dinamita!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                  Check the source this dude deep throats Pacquiao more than Jinkee does. smh
                  Here we go again with the bull**** reports from Mannys camp
                  Blah blah blah blah
                  Shut the **** up

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarlos83 View Post
                    I love how this n0bs articles always start "fighter of the decade" hahahahahahahaha
                    T!T
                    and like everyone else I'm sick of hearing about Manny looking the best he has ever looked and then him getting in the ring and only fighting 1 minute of every round.
                    True and what decade is he talking about..

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      Quit sounding like a Butthurt Drama Queen.
                      Butthurt Drama queen? your the one taking offense queer!

Comment

Working...
                      X