Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FLOYD: "You Better Protect Yourself At All Times ****ing With Me": Calls Ortiz "J-Lo"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    In that case..Ortiz vs Martinez anyone? Since you say he's moving up he might as well fight the best. Honestly, if he can overpower his opponent they will beat his face in at that weight.
    Ortiz is accustomed to hitting guys and having them go down (Berto, Maidana, Peterson, Vivian, etc, etc).

When he was not able to hit Floyd it bothered him. And then when he did land and Floyd just shook his head "no" and smiled, Vic lost it and started raging.

That ish was pretty funny.

I wouldn't mind Ortiz-Canelo.

Comment

all he talks about is money.... it's boring already.

Comment

I will be seriously disaapointed if ortiz gets a rematch or a fight with manny or a fight with sergio. He deserves nothing of the sort.

How many chances is this kid going to get? He has quit numerous times and for at least the second time in his career he has gone dirty. It should be a long while before ortiz gets a mega fight.

The only thing worse than that would be top rank giving margarito 2 mega fights after he should have been banned..............Oh wait that happened.

In that case gino may be spot on. I predict manny v. bradley but would not be surprised if it was ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
          I will be seriously disaapointed if ortiz gets a rematch or a fight with manny or a fight with sergio. He deserves nothing of the sort.

How many chances is this kid going to get? He has quit numerous times and for at least the second time in his career he has gone dirty. It should be a long while before ortiz gets a mega fight.

The only thing worse than that would be top rank giving margarito 2 mega fights after he should have been banned..............Oh wait that happened.

In that case gino may be spot on. I predict manny v. bradley but would not be surprised if it was ortiz
          Ortiz needs to fight Malinaggi at 147... I got Paulie by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
            Ortiz needs to fight Malinaggi at 147... I got Paulie by UD.
            I think we've seen that Paulie can't beat anyone with pop. Once they realize Paulie's punches feel like flies landing on you, they just walk right through him and maul him:

Cotto, Hatton, Khan...

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
              Ortiz should go back to 140 fight Khan or Bradley. I don't want to see any b!tch made fights set up to get him hyped up again. When the going gets tough in the ring he quits or looks for a way out. Especially if you're hard to hit.
              No way Ortiz is like 3 fights from 154. Have you looked at the 140 pics? He was really drained at that weight.

Comment

Not surprisingly, alot of Ortiz fans will bet on Vic to light Floyd up in their re-match.

Floyd better wear a catcher's mask and an iron ball shot blocker next time.

I'm thinking Ortiz will definitely disqualify himself from another serious beating.

Comment

"he can have a rematch..."

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post

Here is why I struggle with that:

Today is September 26th. Manny fights on November 12th. That is six weeks away. And Tim is not in camp, nor does he have an opponent announced.

Heck, is he even officially signed to Top Rank yet?

That means that Tim would fight some scrub in a low-profile fight on short notice, and then have a Pacquiao fight six months later? Ummm, that doesn't seem like a great plan. But, of course, Arum knows infinitely more about promoting fights than I do. And I've never even met Tim Bradley.

But from Tim's perspective, it doesn't seem like a great plan either. With no name clout, he basically gets ****ed at the negotiating table and takes a big risk if he loses to Pac. He gets...what? A $2-3 million check? Then what?

I'm having a hard time seeing how this scenario plays out in Tim's favor unless he wins.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                      Not surprisingly, alot of Ortiz fans will bet on Vic to light Floyd up in their re-match.

Floyd better wear a catcher's mask and an iron ball shot blocker next time.

I'm thinking Ortiz will definitely disqualify himself from another serious beating.
                      That would be hilarious if Floyd walked in into the ring with a catchers mask or goalie mask and says I just want to protect my self...lol lol

Comment

Working...
                      X