No announcement yet.

TBE took Manny Pacquiaos soul, courage and heart. TBE ended Mannys career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    So it's Floyd's fault that he's a better fighter now? Manny couldn't stop algeri because he was off the ****....get fuggin real and just come to grips with it. 3/4 of posters here believe he was using during his "amazing" run before Marquez got on the same things and Manny got ko'd, which just showed that when all things are equal, Manny loses to the better fight. Then all of the backneaio fans cry about the friggen IV, but have ZERO reasons why Manny had pizza face all over his back
    LOL you make no sense at all.
    just like you're crying for pac's usage during Ariza's time, then suddenly okay with it when Floyd hired him, and MEMO - from marquez who you are also accusing right now. 🤣🤷🏻*♂️
    All at the same being caught applying overdose IV at his house instead of a medical facility which is the number one technique on masking PEDS as the cherry on top.
    So which really is it?

I know Floyd is the better boxer between the two. But it doesn't take a genius to say it would've been more competitive had they fought during their primes.

Now please gladly stfu up before you even make useless arguments that are just going to backfire.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
      LOL you make no sense at all.
      just like you're crying for pac's usage during Ariza's time, then suddenly okay with it when Floyd hired him, and MEMO - from marquez who you are also accusing right now. ������*♂️
      All at the same being caught applying overdose IV at his house instead of a medical facility which is the number one technique on masking PEDS as the cherry on top.
      So which really is it?

I know Floyd is the better boxer between the two. But it doesn't take a genius to say it would've been more competitive had they fought during their primes.

Now please gladly stfu up before you even make useless arguments that are just going to backfire.
      Got caught using the IV? Last I saw he didn't get "caught" lol idiot. I know Marquez was using, I'm not giving him a pass...dude had acne all over his chest and back, just like backneaio had it on him in the Floyd fight.

For the record, I've never claimed a single elite fighter was clean, nor do I believe they are.

What point did you think you were making in all of this? ****ing moron.
      Last edited by Metho_4u; 07-10-2017, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Got caught using the IV? Last I saw he didn't get "caught" lol idiot. I know Marquez was using, I'm not giving him a pass...dude had acne all over his chest and back, just like backneaio had it on him in the Floyd fight.

What point did you think you were making in all of this? ****ing moron.
        You're the moron! Lol
        I have no problem with Floyd and manny at all 🤷🏻*♂️ As I am a big fan of both.
        All I was saying was it would've been better had they fought earlier, and 90% of the world agrees with that. 30 vs 32 is definitely better than 35 vs 38.🤷🏼*♂️

Then you're here suddenly making arguments that can easily be force back to your throat. Accusing pac of peds with Ariza, and Marquez with memo.
        BUT then Floyd hires both and you don't say ***** about it.
        If we gonna go with ur argument then Floyd's even more of a suspect since he even had an issue with the IV -Applying a larger amount when you're not even drained-
        But you're to stupid to understand that your argument is flawed.gtfo

Comment

Pac grew up a street kid in the Philippines and got his boxing education the hard way. Floyd never wanted any part of pacman. How many different excuses did we hear from Floyd? lol
          Floyd gave up his WBC title in 2013 rather than fight Pac.
          Finally he was pressured to fight him by Showtime and he did what you'd expect.
          Nothing out of the ordinary about taking an IV on the night before your legacy fight. lol
          To top it off, Floyd fights a cautious , defensive fight against a one armed opponent. Then he raises his hand in the 12th as if he did something. No wonder he got booed.
          Last edited by ruedboy; 07-10-2017, 06:39 PM.

Comment

That was Marquez if anything...

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
              You're the moron! Lol
              I have no problem with Floyd and manny at all 🤷🏻*♂️ As I am a big fan of both.
              All I was saying was it would've been better had they fought earlier, and 90% of the world agrees with that. 30 vs 32 is definitely better than 35 vs 38.🤷🏼*♂️

Then you're here suddenly making arguments that can easily be force back to your throat. Accusing pac of peds with Ariza, and Marquez with memo.
              BUT then Floyd hires both and you don't say ***** about it.
              If we gonna go with ur argument then Floyd's even more of a suspect since he even had an issue with the IV -Applying a larger amount when you're not even drained-
              But you're to stupid to understand that your argument is flawed.gtfo
              I don't think so...what did I say in my last post, imbecile? Do you even read. I said that I don't believe ANY elite fighter is clean, I think you have an inferiority complex, or you're just totally ****ing illiterate....maybe both.

But for the fun of it, do you think Marquez and Manny are clean? Or are you just hanging on that IV thing like a c0ck you're about to stuff in your asswh0le?

Comment

I don't think so...what did I say in my last post, imbecile? Do you even read. I said that I don't believe ANY elite fighter is clean, I think you have an inferiority complex, or you're just totally ****ing illiterate....maybe both.

But for the fun of it, do you think Marquez and Manny are clean? Or are you just hanging on that IV thing like a c0ck you're about to stuff in your asswh0le?
                You're the idiot coming out of nowhere and creates his own arguments, contradicts himself, defends floyd when I wasn't even talking about those stuffs. Trying hard to divert things when its not going his agenda. I didn't talk about who's clean nor dirty. You started those discussing those and even made a poor attempt on defending floyd ALONE when your argument - that are all against marquez and manny- are pointing indirectly even worse to Floyd if we go by it.

The fact that you're dismissing the facts I said against floyd makes it beyond clear that you're just a floyd stan and someone who can't see things fairly and objectively.

The fact that you, who started the PED talk, stated that "he didn't caught" rather than explaining why it all happened further confirms your agenda.

Accuses manny and marquez for roiding up with ariza and memo. Then floyd hires them both you go back to "oh well everyone is dirty"
                You know how ridiculous you sounded????

So again lets go by your argument. If everyone is dirty including floyd, which is stronger a 30 yr old ped user pacquiao? Or a 35 yr old ped user pacquiao?

Now which one floyd, who is dirty as well, fought??

So am I wrong when I said that the fight would've better when they fought 5 yrs earlier?? Which is just what im pointing out all along!!! Lmao!

You're the one who started your arguments, and got trashed back by going with your close minded mind logic.

In the end, im not just a fan of one boxer, im a fan of boxing.
                Definitely cant say the same to you

Comment

By your logic

manny is a PEDhead during ariza's years with him and struggled to knock the algieries of the world out when ariza left. So manny was clean after that.

Floyd then hired both memo, who roided up marquez, and ariza against PACQUIAO.

So when they fought in 15, floyd was dirty while past prime pac was clean??? Is that what your logic tryin to say?

LOOOOL

Comment

if manny could he would box floyd everyday of the week. he's hella not scared and it's hard to question his heart, after marquez not many would risk throwing on them gloves ever. his soul was took by religion thou.

Comment

Ahem..... JMM took Pac's drive.... Floyd the ****roach that he is agreed to fight PAC when PAC woke up....lol

Comment

Working...
                      X