No announcement yet.

Prototype?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prototype?

I'm thinking about buying it. I need a game to play. Anyone play this game? It looks fun. Is it worth buying?

I've been thinking about buying it aswell. Looks cool

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      I've been thinking about buying it aswell. Looks cool

wow....game looks sick.

I think I'm going to buy it!

Comment

It's a lot of fun, i'm near the end but i haven't finished it yet. Basically you're left in manhattan plagued with an infection that turns people on zombies with the sickest super powers you can imagine and everybody is agaisnt you. The army, cops and zombies all want your ass dead.

I found the story to be quite good and the web of intrigue is nice. The graphics may not be top of the line but you'll understand why when you play the game, at times there is over 100 characters on screen, zombies, army troops, cops, civilians. Tons of explosions, tanks, choppers, ect.

The main story line only has 31 missions, but there are tons of side missions that you will want to do. Beating the game will take anywhere from 25 to 50 hours i say.

When playing you feel like a badass, you can do anything from climbing up the side of a building. To gliding, to turning your hand into a whip and cutting people in half. You can even elbow drop tanks from 100 feet into the air. Also, you can hijack tanks and choppers.

It's a good game, it's also pretty challenging.
        Last edited by Equilibrium; 08-05-2009, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
          It's a lot of fun, i'm near the end but i haven't finished it yet. Basically you're left in manhattan plague with an infection that turns people on zombies with the sickest super powers you can imagine and everybody is agaisnt you. The army, cops and zombies all want your ass dead.

I found the story to be quite good and the web of intrigue is nice. The graphics may not be top of the line but you'll understand why when you play the game, at times there is over 100 characters on screen, zombies, army troops, cops, civilians. Tons of explosions, tanks, choppers, ect.

The main story line only has 31 missions, but there are tons of side missions that you will want to do. Beating the game will take anywhere from 25 to 50 hours i say.

When playing you feel like a badass, you can do anything from climbing up the side of a building. To gliding, to turning your hand into a whip and cutting people in half. You can even elbow drop tanks from 100 feet into the air. Also, you can hijack tanks and choppers.

It's a good game, it's also pretty challenging.
          Thanks for the review man.

Yea game looks/sounds sick. I'm going to buy it on Friday.

Comment

played it a little at a friends house. Seemed pretty good but if you have a PS3 I think InFamous is a better game.

Comment

Infamous and Prototype are same to me

Comment

Originally posted by el_tino View Post
                Infamous and Prototype are same to me
                Very similar to me as well but Infamous seems much more polished and a bit more interesting with the moral choices and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
                  played it a little at a friends house. Seemed pretty good but if you have a PS3 I think InFamous is a better game.
                  cosigned bro

Comment

Got the game....

So far I like it a lot. Fun game to sit back, relax, and play when I get home from the gym. All the upgrades are cool, stories interesting, gameplays fun.

Comment

Working...
                    X