• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Joy Doesnt Show Up!!!! video Evidence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRfS-rEoc-o

lololol...

Comment

u ****ing ***** went there for 4 minutes then ran home? u ****ing idiot, i came 4.20 u werent there, we went to ****ing rec too

Comment

shhhuttt the ****kkkk Up u ****king fake bitttch ..... talked all this shhit and didnt show Up ****king ***otttt

Comment

Originally posted by floydjoy View Post
          u ****ing ***** went there for 4 minutes then ran home? u ****ing idiot, i came 4.20 u werent there, we went to ****ing rec too
          Bruv you cant come with excuses lol

You agreed a time.Not 20 mins later or even 5.
          You agreed a time and you didnt show period.

And theres no evidence that you went there at all..

Not getting on you cuz i dont know you but i read nothing but blind muthafukin playa hata **** from you on every thread...

Talking about putting bullets in people like you have ever put copper and lead into someone

Quit that noise...

Dont you just wannna blend in and get on with the regulars have some good boxing debates on here with the lads or just pure fukery talk every minute?

Comment

na this fool should get banned now, he ducked me, cause he knows he knew what wouldve happend to Him, I would've destroyed this son of a bitttch,..... he didnt show Up i got 2 videos showing it, and showing i waited for 20 minutes

Comment

Ur still on a high from it innit? lol

Fair play bask in ur glory man i would he didnt show

Comment

ye floydjoy is a ****king ******tt, ****ker ducked me..... talked alllllll this shhit and didnt even show Up embarrasing

Comment

Originally posted by floydjoy View Post
                  We said that you had to record it to prove that you were there,just show us the recording to prove us you were there at 4:20.

Comment

Ahhaha Floydjoy big mouth, threatening to shoot people and **** and he never even turned up to see Zelenoff.

Your exposed. Go away now cos no one will take you serious.

Comment

Working...
                    X