Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Floyd's Jewel Heist Really A Promotion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Floyd's Jewel Heist Really A Promotion?

Since it seems after Mayweathers jewels were gone, there was never a follow up story if he ever got them back or not. Just wondering if it was a publicity stunt or what?

Your opinion about the whole thing?

Originally posted by toosexi View Post
    Since it seems after Mayweathers jewels were gone, there was never a follow up story if he ever got them back or not. Just wondering if it was a publicity stunt or what?

nah he probably got robbed for real, flashing this ***** in 24/7

Comment

naw turns out his daddy stole them and held them ransom until floyd returned the van he took
      Last edited by larryx; 03-21-2009, 12:59 PM.

Comment

no, it was the dildo getting his jewelry repo'd. plain and simple, floyd went out and had jewelry made, put a down payment on it, picked up and wore the jewelry, then never made another payment on it, just like the house he's getting sued over in florida, he did the same **** basically, only thing is, he didn't move into the house, but was obligated to it, and is being sued over breaking a contract............ at least that was the last i heard on that, things might have been resolved, but as far as i know now, it's still in the process.

but anyway, floyd had jewelry made, didn't pay on it, so the jeweler probably had some greasy guys break in and take it back or if the jeweler was smart he would've had one of floyds boys in his entourage grab it up for some cash for getting it back.

one thing i know, floyds reward was a joke for it, 10k, when it was jewelry that was in the millions, wow what a guy, what a big spender on trying to get it back. sounds more like he doesn't care because he knows it wasn't stolen it just went back to the jewler. because had it really been stolen, there would be a bigger reward, there would be a bigger stink about it, and it would still be talked about to keep peoples eyes and ears open.......

it's a way for floyd to not look like he's not paying his bills.............. to say that it was stolen.............

a house like floyds doesn't just get broken into and only have the jewelry stolen, especially when he is known for having huge sums of cash in his house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a ballers house like that with no security, no one there 24/7, maids, cooks, gardeners, etc..........c'mon.......... total inside job or professionals who collect from bill slags like mayweather...........

i bet floyd has ****ty credit too!

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
          no, it was the dildo getting his jewelry repo'd. plain and simple, floyd went out and had jewelry made, put a down payment on it, picked up and wore the jewelry, then never made another payment on it, just like the house he's getting sued over in florida, he did the same **** basically, only thing is, he didn't move into the house, but was obligated to it, and is being sued over breaking a contract............ at least that was the last i heard on that, things might have been resolved, but as far as i know now, it's still in the process.

but anyway, floyd had jewelry made, didn't pay on it, so the jeweler probably had some greasy guys break in and take it back or if the jeweler was smart he would've had one of floyds boys in his entourage grab it up for some cash for getting it back.

one thing i know, floyds reward was a joke for it, 10k, when it was jewelry that was in the millions, wow what a guy, what a big spender on trying to get it back. sounds more like he doesn't care because he knows it wasn't stolen it just went back to the jewler. because had it really been stolen, there would be a bigger reward, there would be a bigger stink about it, and it would still be talked about to keep peoples eyes and ears open.......

it's a way for floyd to not look like he's not paying his bills.............. to say that it was stolen.............

a house like floyds doesn't just get broken into and only have the jewelry stolen, especially when he is known for having huge sums of cash in his house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a ballers house like that with no security, no one there 24/7, maids, cooks, gardeners, etc..........c'mon.......... total inside job or professionals who collect from bill slags like mayweather...........

floyds one of my fav fighters but this sounds very plausible what you said.

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post

Even IF his jewelry got repo'd.. Who the **** is inquiring about where his **** is? I mean, couldn't he just say he's not wearing them instead of going through all that?

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
              Even IF his jewelry got repo'd.. Who the **** is inquiring about where his **** is? I mean, couldn't he just say he's not wearing them instead of going through all that?
              like i mentioned, it's a way to make floyd look like he's not welching on deals, not to mention, if floyd is smart enough, and i really hope he was in this case, but he should've had them insured, and if that was the case, it could've washed the debt, or he could've got money for it as well as have the balance cleared, who knows, i do know from local chit chat with people who are in the know of sorts rumored he owed money for them and was slackin and being a *nickel dick* about paying his bill, so having them jacked if they were insured could play out in many ways, for floyd especially, but it could be a way to wash the deal without victimizing anyones character.

all i'm saying, knowing the neighborhood, side of town, where floyd lives, and knowing that his house out here is a mansion, he has security and cameras, house keepers, etc, like i mentioned before, it was either and inside job like i mentioned before, or it was a professional job who had prior knowledge or info on how to get in without being seen, knowing where to look, and not have gotten caught..................

i personally think that it was floyd being a nickel dick and the people he owed paid someone close to floyd to get their **** back.. because it was too easy of a job, to clean, and no one has gotten caught, and not to mention they didn't take anything else. you know floyd has a bunch a **** that if any regular break in happened, the burglar would go for more than just jewlery, they'd take all sorts of things on top of taking the jewlery.............

Comment

Originally posted by toosexi View Post

NO it wasnt but he deserved it for being so flashy. Live humble and nobody will fuk with you

Comment

that's because he didn't get em back..
                  that **** happens often here in Vegas.
                  people jump the gates to where mansions are and break in all the time
                  it's because some of the houses are vacation homes and rarely occupied by people and are stacked with goodies.

Comment

Working...
                  X