• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you measure reach?

i measured from my shoulder to my fingertip and its
    24 inches

how do people get 70+ inches
    how do you measure reach?

Stick your arms straight out at your sides and measure from fingertip to fingertip. It is usually the same as your height. Like mine is 67inches and I am 5'5 which is about 67 inches.

Comment

i thought u measured reach in centimeters from armpit to finger tip, in that case i hav a reach of 74.

Comment

Originally posted by IronNick View Post
        i thought u measured reach in centimeters from armpit to finger tip, in that case i hav a reach of 74.
        Arm length is different from reach.

Comment

the finger tip to finger tip thing must be so wrong, ive just watched a tim sylvia fight so thats fresh in my mind, and his reach is 74", mine is more like 80 and theres no way ive got a longer reach than that mon

Comment

Originally posted by dunster View Post
            the finger tip to finger tip thing must be so wrong, ive just watched a tim sylvia fight so thats fresh in my mind, and his reach is 74", mine is more like 80 and theres no way ive got a longer reach than that mon
            yeah that fingertip to fingertip isnt right
            because someone with short arms but a wide back wide shoulders
            reach would be similar to someone with long arms but small back.

armpit to fingertips is more accurate

Comment

Measure from the base of the penis and extend till the tip of the head?

Comment

Originally posted by machotime View Post
                Measure from the base of the penis and extend till the tip of the head?
                then yeah im like 83" beat paul williams and ali arm reach

Comment

Fight reach or arm length is done from under the arm pit to the end of the fist.

Comment

Yeah its Armpit to knuckles or end of fist...and in inches usually. Mine is 31 inches, 5 '11 and 141lbs...Its good...

Comment

Working...
                    X