No announcement yet.

Your Watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Watch

Is it true that your watch tells you most about who you are? That someone can know a bit about your personality by looking at the watch you wear?

What do you guys think?

I have several watches but I don't wear them, I keep track of time by looking at the little clock on my cell phone.

Comment

I dont own one
      I keep track of time by cellphone or inner clock.

Comment

No watch = no personality. Just kidding. I guess the theory isn't right. I don't know, it's just something I heard from some people.

Comment

Nope, it's all in the shoes. If you don't have fly shoes or the girl doesn't like your shoes...its over.

Comment

I hope so....my watxh is quality, a Diesel one that looks very cool IMO!

I heard about the shoe thing as well, apparently if a girl doesn't like your shoes she's never going to sleep with you....not even if your chat is gleamin'

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber
              I dont own one
              I keep track of time by cellphone or inner clock.
              me too

Comment

No watch.

But i wear big purple boots. With bright purple laces.
                They say "If ur stupid enough to judge me by my shoes, then **** off!"

Comment

i don't know...
                  i never look at people's watches or shoes. i tend to notice their clothing and hair style though.

i also think that if someone has no watch or cell phone to tell time by, then THAT tells alot about that person.

Comment

I own quite a few watches but I dont wear them much anymore. I do the cell phone thing as well.

But I own a 2 Seiko's, 3 Fossil's, 1 Casio. I even have a couple of old Swatches from the eighties but they no longer work.

Comment

Working...
                    X