View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 02:38 PM #12458
The Wolf

Quoted: 876 Post(s)
-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 24,520.42
tua ko4 over arreola. tua ko8 over peter. war tua!!! - Left Hook Tua so i'm just a big joke to you eh? lmao - Left Hook Tua thanks. i'm quite a post whore. - Left Hook Tua thanks for supporting my thread mate - D E M Dz A here's another beer for being generous - D E M Dz A 
and something to eat with those beers...cheers mate you deserved it - D E M Dz A happy new year , canuck. - Left Hook Tua youre one of the best basketball knowledgable posters, youre a lebron fan but  you still cool - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

The Lakers reportedly want to grab a second superstar at the trade deadline, and are even willing to part with Lonzo Ball, Kyle Kuzma and Brandon Ingram to do it.

Now they finally willing to trade them
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Magic and Pelinka's genius strategy is to wait until their stock is as low as possible before putting them on the block
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Nobody wants these guys unless they add a 1st round pick with them. All 3 players are dead weight.
-Swizzy- is offline   Reply With Quote