No announcement yet.

Boxing Scene: the death site? 5 of the top 100 posters are dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Scene: the death site? 5 of the top 100 posters are dead

So I have been on here a pretty long time and have noticed something while going through the number of posts by community members.

5 of the top 100 posters (by volume, not content) are confirmed dead. There could be more but these are only confirmed. Others may be dead too, or incarcerated or in a mental institution(judging by their posting behavior).

So the question is, what makes so many people who post a lot die. Is it their risky, perilous lifestyle choices? Is it the amount of time on the site detrimental to their mental and physical health? Are boxing scene posters just old crazy people?

I would expect this on a mental health site, or maybe an assisted suicide site, or one to do with drug/alcohol abuse but everyone here seems to make a lot of money, have no physical or mental problems, get girls at will, have large *****es, and can beat up everyone around due to years of training. And they are also fierce and determined debaters.

So what makes so many posters die? Is it a fluky weird thing that can't be explained or is there something more sinister going on?
    Last edited by jreckoning; 06-17-2019, 10:21 AM.

Maybe they were banned to death

Comment

One dead poster (walt liquor) even said RIP to another dead poster (second to none) then died two years later. Freaky.

Comment

I don't think the posters dying who post on this site represent a statistical anomaly than anyone else dying.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          So I have been on here a pretty long time and have noticed something while going through the number of posts by community members.

5 of the top 100 posters are confirmed dead. There could be more but these are only confirmed. Others may be dead too, or incarcerated or in a mental institution(judging by their posting behavior).

So the question is, what makes so many people who post a lot die. Is it their risky, perilous lifestyle choices? Is it the amount of time on the site detrimental to their mental and physical health? Are boxing scene posters just old crazy people?

I would expect this on a mental health site, or maybe an assisted suicide site, or one to do with drug/alcohol abuse but everyone here seems to make a lot of money, have no physical or mental problems, get girls at will, have large *****es, and can beat up everyone around due to years of training. And they are also fierce and determined debaters.

So what makes so many posters die? Is it a fluky weird thing that can't be explained or is there something more sinister going on?
          A lot of us guys are just old. I can’t drink anymore, gave up weed recently. I see young hot chicks, but I’m married, kids, responsibilities, bills. I know I’m not a top 100, but felt my opinion might help shed a lil light?

Peace bro... shalom..

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            I don't think the posters dying who post on this site represent a statistical anomaly than anyone else dying.
            Really? I do. 5 out of 100 is crazy over maybe 9 years imo so trying to get a handle on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
              Maybe they were banned to death
              I think I’ve been perma banned twice, regular bans 4 or 5? I don’t remember?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                A lot of us guys are just old. I can’t drink anymore, gave up weed recently. I see young hot chicks, but I’m married, kids, responsibilities, bills. I know I’m not a top 100, but felt my opinion might help shed a lil light?

Peace bro... shalom..
                You definitely are in the top 100 by volume. Like easy. I am 63 in number of posts and you have more than me.

Sheett.... we better be careful, bro!

Shantih! ( a peace which goes beyond understanding ie some hindu ****)

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  I think I’ve been perma banned twice, regular bans 4 or 5? I don’t remember?
                  With no disrespect to the dead, maybe they received the ultra, for freals, perma ban ??

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    With no disrespect to the dead, maybe they received the ultra, for freals, perma ban ??
                    See you are slick. You changed your username and account. You fooled death. So if you get anywhere near the top 100, you gotta make a new account, bro and keep being slick.

Comment

Working...
                    X