No announcement yet.

I Wanna Fack Anus Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
    I just don't get the attraction..... Especially with the appropriate entry point so close by.
    for the slim jimmies clique who want to inject the batter w/o putting a bun in the oven.

Comment

I banged a girl in the ring before...ruined the relationship. I got hooked on it and every time we got groovy I needed to do it. She eventually got tired of it and wanted to return to convention but I didn't. So she left.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
        man it's been 5 months since i had banged a woman in her anus. i miss how tight it is and the god like feeling when you have inserted your dick inside an ass. and to make it tighter is when you choke her that ass starts griping your dick. my gad!
        Darkseid pounds poon regularly, and gets high every now and again. You worship white azz. It's all good.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
          I banged a girl in the ring before...ruined the relationship. I got hooked on it and every time we got groovy I needed to do it. She eventually got tired of it and wanted to return to convention but I didn't. So she left.
          Too much bung hole stretching is or can be bad for the relationship...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              Hmm.. should I press play... im at a dilemma right now.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                Yo Derranged job opportunity for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Darkseid pounds poon regularly, and gets high every now and again. You worship white azz. It's all good.
                  naaah i worship any woman except the woman of your taste.

Comment

Working...
                  X