Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The quality of the HBO commentary last night...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now you people are noticing? they did the same during cotto fight with canelo. cotto would land and lampley would ignore it completely. Lampley was for GGG and Roy was for Canelo early.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Roy is by far the best commentator HBO has EVER had. I had nelo winning by one round.
      Roy Is by far the worst. He had Canelos balls so deep down his mouth he still couldn't remove them even when it was painfully obvious That GGG was beating the **** out of him.

You also need to get your eyes checked out, no way in hell Canelo won or was it a draw. At the minimum GGG won by 2 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        And Royston "Roy" Jones Jr. disagreeing with the other two on nearly EVERY point. Granted, they ARE cunts, and deserve to be disagreed with, but it's getting ridiculous now.

"And if you take a shit without dropping your pants, you'll get stained underwear."

"No, I disagree with that, Max, because if you done gone do how you do, then you do done gone do."

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          I still can't stop laughing.....

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
            Roy was really pro canelo. I could see the tide turning to golovkin from rd 2 (probably rd 1), but the hbo crew was kissing canelo's ass so hard, and then when it was painfully obvious canelo was being outboxed and outhustled, roy is still in there "yea, canelo is choosing to getv
            owned, yep, in conplete control".

I like roy, but he has his off days (ball gaggling), usually its for the black fighter, today for whatever reason it was for canelo.
            I had the same thoughts with the HBO cast last night especially with Roy

Comment

What really annoys me about Royston is when he talks about how well a boxer can take a shot.

I always think "how would YOU know, cunt? If that was you in the ring you'd still be flat out fifteen minutes later."

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                now you people are noticing
                Yeah, only just clocked it. Before last night I thought they were all bastions of objective impartiality. You were clearly ahead of the curve there.

Comment

What happened to Larry Merchant?

Comment

Originally posted by Sifo View Post
                    What happened to Larry Merchant?
                    Floyd Mayweather fired him.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                      And Royston "Roy" Jones Jr. disagreeing with the other two on nearly EVERY point. Granted, they ARE cunts, and deserve to be disagreed with, but it's getting ridiculous now.

"And if you take a shit without dropping your pants, you'll get stained underwear."

"No, I disagree with that, Max, because if you done gone do how you do, then you do done gone do."
                      Now this here is some fine writin’

Comment

Working...
                      X