yeah! yeah! yeah!

what! what! okay! okaY!

what! what!

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
          dont know, dont care

but he sure thinks i do

Whos that chick in your sig?

You need a new pic host btw for your sig, sometimes your pic is visible.. other times theres just a red x.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie Miller View Post
            Jack..

Whats the beef between you and Vet? I see you getting at him alot.
            He's my little fuck toy.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie Miller View Post
              Whos that chick in your sig?

You need a new pic host btw for your sig, sometimes your pic is visible.. other times theres just a red x.
              rosie jones

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                http://peakoil.com/forums/viewtopic....58778&p=998647

Like I said, BP has tried to keep it a secret so there are still a lot of people that have no idea. This is wrong and BP has really fuked up big time! They have poisoned thousands knowingly and now they must pay!
                Shut up Obama

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  We have just been informed that BP had a massive Benzene, Sulfur Dioxide, Hydrogen Sulfide, and Chlorine release due to a leak. They, knowingly, had been releasing extreme amounts into the air since April 6 to May 20th.

Everyone within an 18 mile radius from BP Texas City has been exposed to the Chemicals and are urged to file a claim because this is the worst Chemical Release in the history of Texas and possibly the whole U.S.

BP tried to keep the leak a secret but they were busted and forced to fix the problem and now are facing thousands of law suits because almost everyone that has gotten checked has been tested positive for cancer.

I have filed my claim already and am about to go through all kinds of check ups, my lawyer said I have a solid case and am looking to get 1 mill or more. But to not be surprised if I test positive.

Symptoms of Benzene exposure are Headaches, Drowziness, Confusion, Rapid heart beat, Shortness of breath, and Insomnia.

Everyone that lives or works within the 18 mile radius will be compensated, moreso if you test positive for cancer or other diseases caused by the chemicals.
                  Hope you don't have cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
                    Hope you don't have cancer.
                    I just got a physical done and got blood drawn for testing, I'll find out on Monday if I have something or if I do have anything in my system...i'm so fukin scared man!

Comment

Working...
                    X