No announcement yet.

(photos) New Photographic Evidence Released in the Trayvon Martin Case

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    As in maybe Trayvon saw Zimmerman following him and went over to start the confrontation? Possible. Zimmerman is still wrong to follow him in the first place, but if Trayvon got physical first obviously Zimmerman looks better.

No one knows, and never will, because no one saw anything, at least that we've heard. Can't put the guy in jail if you don't know for certain.
    I don't think Zimmerman looks better either way because of the reason he followed him. Wouldn't you get physical with someone who is following you in the middle of the night? I'm sure Martin was the one who felt threatened. He didn't have a gun to defend himself so he whooped Zimmermans ass. If zimmerman really felt threatened or scared he would have never followed the kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
      he started it by following trayvon?

started it by attacking trayvon?

or simply started the initial confrontation (verbal not physical confrontation)

if he attacked trayvon first obviously he's guilty.

if it was just by following him , it's not illegal. nor should it be reason enough for trayvon to attack him.

i use to think the whole thing was zimmerman was being nosy/annoying , started a confrontation , got his ass kicked and shot the kid.

now i'm not so sure. i pretty much think that trayvon went to confront zimmerman first. (not that that's an excuse to shoot the kid)
      Following someone without their consent or expressly to make someone uncomfortable is illegal, and its called stalking.

Comment

Originally posted by chibomber View Post
        I don't think Zimmerman looks better either way because of the reason he followed him. Wouldn't you get physical with someone who is following you in the middle of the night? I'm sure Martin was the one who felt threatened. He didn't have a gun to defend himself so he whooped Zimmermans ass. If zimmerman really felt threatened or scared he would have never followed the kid.
        No one packing heat should even be qualified as being scared. Well not in a 1 on 1 confrontation anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
          1. when he was told not to follow the guy , he said "okay" to the operator. and the feeling i got from the call was he stopped following him.

2. while he was still on the phone with the 911 operator , he already lost sight of trayvon martin and was returning back to his car.

3. i saw a map of the location. where zimmerman's truck was , where he was when he was talking to the operator , where the confrontation happened and where trayvon martin's stepmom/dad gf's house was. he would have made it to his house , before zimmerman could catch up to him.

trayvon was also a football player and athlete no? he could have easily gotten to his house even if zimmerman tried to chase him. (this is for those whining about the stand your ground law)

i believe the kid went back towards zimmerman. maybe it was just to say "why the F you following me?"
          Everything you just said is speculation. We don't know if he stopped following the kid after he was told not to, I find that hard to agree with because if Treyvon's GF testimony was accurate, he was getting farther and farther AWAY from him and we don't know in what direction he was fleeing after he saw GZ following him.

I don't think it was a race to his house, the kid could have gone in another direction to try and lose GZ, we don't know.

There was a confrontation, there was a a fight and he killed an unarmed kid. One of the pieces of testimony that I think will play a big part is how GZ said he was not walking around with the gun out, yet told the police that the kid hit him from behind and tried to take the gun from him when it was tucked into his pants. So how did the kid know he had a gun? He also said the kid was saying, "Your going to die tonight" some teenage kid all of a sudden turned into a cold blooded killer?

Sorry man, don't buy that. I think the more logical plausible scenario was there was a fight, GZ got his ass kicked and shot the kid.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Is that dried blood or cuts?

I'm trying my hardest to keep an open mind, but it just seems like this guy started some sh**, got his ass kicked, and shot the kid.
            I think you are on to something.

Comment

Originally posted by chibomber View Post
              7pm is the middle of the night?

Comment

Ive posted this link before, but have a look.

http://www.wagist.com/2012/dan-lineh...n-doubled-back

I know its not fact, but neither is any other offering of what might have happened. This however is well presented, and has much to back it up.

Comment

He was only charged to silence the idiots that are so sure they know what happened without any evidence to back them up at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    He was only charged to silence the idiots that are so sure they know what happened without any evidence to back them up at all.
                    I believe pretty much the same thing.

Justice... lol.

Comment

there's a master thread.....

Comment

Working...
                      X