No announcement yet.

Arum making effort to make Loma vs Mikey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum making effort to make Loma vs Mikey

Bob might talk a lot but i think he would genuinely want to at least talk about a deal Haymon doesn't want anything to do with it. Robert confirms it here

Says Bob called him over after one of his fighters fights recently and said "let Mikey call me lest work something out." and confirms Bob did make a attempt after the interviewer tells him Bob said he would squash the bad blood with him and Mikey to make the fight. But of course Robert says that fight is like the Spence fight unless its big enough like Manny vs Pac where both espn and pbc show the fight together its not happening.

But but certain pbc fanboys say Bob is stopping those fight from happening.....

Same with Tank vs Loma

I thought Mikey is a free agent?

@0:49

Last edited by RetroSpeed05; 04-26-2019, 12:39 AM.

Of course he wants it now. I predicted this the day the Spence fight was announced, that Mikey would lose and Arum would come to lap up the leftovers. Fighters don't come back down the same once they've gone up several classes. He knows Mikey will struggle at lower weights now.

Bob was dismissive when Mikey wanted the fight before. Saying he wasn't going to even bother because Mikey was too difficult. What changed? Mikey went and did something stupid that will now affect his ability to make 135. That's what.

It's a fight I would still like to see though. 140 is reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Of course he wants it now. I predicted this the day the Spence fight was announced, that Mikey would lose and Arum would come to lap up the leftovers. Fighters don't come back down the same once they've gone up several classes. He knows Mikey will struggle at lower weights now.

Bob was dismissive when Mikey wanted the fight before. Saying he wasn't going to even bother because Mikey was too difficult. What changed? Mikey went and did something stupid that will now affect his ability to make 135. That's what.

Yep , Bob knows Mikey would be at his easiest to beat right now at 135 after all that bulking for 147, the body doesnt like the return trip.

Comment

Actually Bob contacted them before Mikey signed to fight Easter. He talked to Robert wondering if the fight could be made and Robert told him that Mikey was in Hawaii and he would pass the message along.

Comment

Mikey was never serious since he was always with Haymon. He talked about being a free agent which isn't true.

Comment

I really don’t think Loma is scared of Mikey and all this conspiracy theories of waiting and Arum did this and that.Im rooting for Mikey in the fight but I think Loma gets him unless Mikey lands a big counterpunch.What if for some reason Mikey falls behind and it gets cut can we trust him to go to war or do the Spence survival technique.I originally picked him to win but not now.

Comment

Working...
            X