Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Prince Naseem wasnt inducted into the HOF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Hahmed fought some of the best available oppponents but he was exposed by Marco Antonio Barrera who later became one of the greatest Mexican fighters, Naseem Hamed had the skill and talent. He had a great combinations, good movements, and was a great counter puncher and pressure boxer. good chin, However, Marco Antonio Barrera was a rising star Barrera just out boxed and outworked Hamed and pulled off a great upset that completely humiliated Hamed. He was offered a return but refused, he was never the same again, the legend that never was.

Comment

imho although hamed is hof material, he was not hof first ballot material, he will get in eventually ...

Comment

Originally posted by JuanDan View Post
        I think Hahmed fought some of the best available oppponents but he was exposed by Marco Antonio Barrera who later became one of the greatest Mexican fighters, Naseem Hamed had the skill and talent. He had a great combinations, good movements, and was a great counter puncher and pressure boxer. good chin, However, Marco Antonio Barrera was a rising star Barrera just out boxed and outworked Hamed and pulled off a great upset that completely humiliated Hamed. He was offered a return but refused, he was never the same again, the legend that never was.

That is Bull****. Barrera won 8 rounds that's it. Hamed was never humiliated or exposed. He was past his prime and wasn't being trained well and lost to a fellow legend

Comment

a look its bcfc. bcfc is a brownie who never knew about boxing until chinny chin chin khan started fighting and hopped on his small teen sized balls. ahhhh I bet you think every brown boxer should be in the hall of fame right? tisk tisk tisk troll

Comment

Tyson got in. Why cant Naz?

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
              That is Bull****. Barrera won 8 rounds that's it. Hamed was never humiliated or exposed. He was past his prime and wasn't being trained well and lost to a fellow legend
              WTF?

Anyways.............When will you people let the NAz legend die? It's amazing...

In 50 years there will be stories in England about Naz knocking out a rhino with one punch while on an African safari.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                WTF?

Anyways.............When will you people let the NAz legend die? It's amazing...

In 50 years there will be stories in England about Naz knocking out a rhino with one punch while on an African safari.

I thought it was a Madagascan Hippo?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  WTF?

Legends never die, Naz was one of the greatest boxers to come out of Britian of course he will be remembered. Show me another fighter whos accomplished what he has and done it in that fashion?

Comment

I don't care what anybody says, floyd jacked the Prince's swagger. He must have idolized him. The grand entrances and the flashy ring attire came from the prince - never forget that!

Comment

Unified champ and was a great entertainter, deserves to be in the HOF

Comment

Working...
                      X