No announcement yet.

Cheating Wayne Rooney beds hooker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
    I've lost some respect towards rooney, I think he's a great player and one of the best in the world but the fact he had to pay for sex disappoints me and also the fact he cheated on his girl while she was pregnant...u don't do that kinda **** to your girl when she's goin to have your kid.
    Ronaldo does it too, I remember seeing pics of a fat average hooker he paid, it seems a lot of the footballer do it (Crouch was recently caught with a young spanish pro and Ribery etc)

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
    whats even more interesting is how many of these whores admit to being hookers ... to get their name in the news ..... stupid sluts
    lol good point
    Last edited by Weebler I; 09-04-2010, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
      thats true mate and if they are going to fuk different *****es dont get married,stay single and live the playboy life style,fuk as many hoes as they want and the media cant do fuk all about it,

silly ****
      Lol yup that's what they should really be doing. The thing is, footballers dont want to be committed to one relationship. Footballers can have any women they want.. So why are leaving themselves open to be attacked by the media I just do not know. Rooney will be destroyed on Monday morning, it will be splashed all over the news and papers.

Rooney is all sorts of trouble now this has came out the woods! It'll be interesting to see how all this unfolds in the next couple of weeks. I think his wife will want a divorce, which is very sad.

R.I.P Rooney.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
        thats true mate and if they are going to fuk different *****es dont get married,stay single and live the playboy life style,fuk as many hoes as they want and the media cant do fuk all about it,

silly ****
        C.Ronaldo has got it right in my eyes. (Even if he has a child)

Ronaldo might seem like a twat but you have to be more of a twat to get married and cheat on her with a hooker when she is knocked up

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
          English football players need to learn to keep it in the trouseres.
          All footballers in general need to keep it in their trousers.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
            All footballers in general need to keep it in their trousers.
            A lot of footballers are generally fine.

Ryan Giggs, Robbie Savage, Gary Speed etc are all fine.

Comment

cant blame him, she's ten times better looking than coleen.

Comment

Damn so much British Football players who are cheating with there wife!!!

Also are overrated players.

Ashley Cole too lol.

Liverpool > Chelsea/ManU

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
                  i've lost some respect towards rooney, i think he's a great player and one of the best in the world but the fact he had to pay for sex disappoints me and also the fact he cheated on his girl while she was pregnant...u don't do that kinda **** to your girl when she's goin to have your kid.

he doesn't pay them for sex ..... He pays them to leave

Comment

A lot of footballers are generally fine.

Ryan Giggs, Robbie Savage, Gary Speed etc are all fine.
                    Only a select few of footballers are faithful to their wives, the rest aren't. These footballers take out injunctions so that their business doesn't get written in the papers, which is why we don't hear about them.

Comment

C.Ronaldo has got it right in my eyes. (Even if he has a child)

Ronaldo might seem like a twat but you have to be more of a twat to get married and cheat on her with a hooker when she is knocked up
                      thats true mate ronaldo is a smart man,he fuks all the fit women and dont commit to anyone of them and why not

hes got it sorted

Comment

Working...
                      X