Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather, richardson and roach all in the running for hbo commentating gig

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It should be Ray Leonard for sure if they want a boxing guy that people actual like and has a good smile. He also happeans to be a good annoucer~

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
      What about Richardo Mayorga? lol
      only if his wife is translating...

Comment

They should get Hagler or Leonard.

Comment

Larry Merchant: Where's the drama? the people come to see a fight not a sparring.
          Roger Mayweather: See, alot of people don't know **** about Boxing.

Comment

Its not like its alot of gigs but I still dont know if SRL would make that commitment

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
              Larry Merchant: Where's the drama? the people come to see a fight not a sparring.
              Roger Mayweather: See, alot of people don't know **** about Boxing.
              That was one of my vids too. The funniest part would be the cursing because you know Roger wouldnt be able to help himself. I think he is the best curser this side of Samuel Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post

Still makes me laugh.
                rofl.....rjj knows a cocky ass boxer when he sees one......merchant hasnt paid attention to morales fights, if he doesnt see the humiliation erik likes to dish out....

Comment

Mayweather is the obvious choice here, HBO needs to bring in young viewers...Mayweather fans who are fans of his because of how he is. The same reason that haters hate him are the same reason why people love him. Nazim knows the sport but he is too bland....I dont think Floyd will go into commentating until he retires. Someone mentioned Kevin Kelly, he would be a very good choice

Comment

I dont think they are talking about Mayweather Jr.

Comment

I'm a big Floyd fan, but I don't think he would be good for the job at all. I'm not feeling Roach either, but Richardson would be okay I guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X