Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arthur Abraham vs Andre Dirrell :Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a really interesting matchup to be honest.

I picked Abraham to win it based on the sole fact that Dirrell can't hurt Abraham. Taylor basically had free shots at AA all night in the first two thirds of their fight but couldn't find a way to break his guard.

Then again, AA never fought someone as quick as Dirrell and with his style.

If Dirrell could manage to lose a close decision to a bum like Froch, I don't think he could pull one out against a smarter and technically superior fighter like AA.

Comment

Looks like the kid is gonna run for his life this time considering the creepy punch power of AA. Only difference this time, AA is technically skilled as opposed to Froch, and he can use his "cut the ring" skills to make this a miserable night for the "marathon runner"

Comment

It is an interesting matchup, I think Dirrell has what it takes to give King Arthur a ton of issues. King Arthur should be the favorite but no one should be sleeping on Dirrell as he would be a very live dog.

Comment

Also people act like knocking out Dirrell is an easy task, he has been down but lots of fighters go down early then are fine (Tito, Calzaghe). Dirrell is not really the type of fighter that someone should go in looking for a knockout against as he will most likely make them look foolish.

King Arthur does have a lot of power but taking out Dirrell is a very tall order.

Comment

Abraham cuts that coward off and knocks his block off.

Comment

AA no doubt

Comment

I think Dirrell has a chance just cause of how ABraham fights the first 5 rounds

Comment

AA because he has a defence unlike Froch and will walk through his supposed effective clean punches.

AA by TKO hopefully, unless Dirrell goes in and jabs him 3 times cleanly and then clinches for 80% of the fight, and people say, "Well he landed the more cleaner effective punches", ya no **** when you can't really punch when the guy is blatantly holding on to you.

Comment

Dirrell has the speed and lateral movement, but I still doubt his chin and his toughness. He ain't busy enough either. Double-A will catch him waiting with something eventually, and put him out. Part of me hopes I'm wrong, cuz I still got hopes for Dirrell, but that's how I see it.

Abraham by KO.

Comment

Running away and pulling his head straight back won't work against Abraham.

Comment

Working...
                      X