No announcement yet.

Recommend some iPhone & iPod Touch apps and games

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
    I'm wary of jailbreaking it as I don't want to compromise my phone, once jailbroken there are apps out there that are obviously pirated and not approved by apple that can be installed.

I have no problem with paying for apps on the iphone as most of them are so cheap.

Anyway, back to the apps............recommend some!

I agree ..but I just want my space back that apple is hogging

Comment

Ibluetooth on a jailbroken iphone is one to get. also Navigon if you have installous

Comment

I'm wary of jailbreaking it as I don't want to compromise my phone, once jailbroken there are apps out there that are obviously pirated and not approved by apple that can be installed.

I have no problem with paying for apps on the iphone as most of them are so cheap.

Anyway, back to the apps............recommend some!

The only reason I jailbroke my phone was to customize it. I wish Apple allowed for more customization so I wouldn't have had to... Until the day they let me make my phone do this: the day I buy it I'll jailbreak it just to mess around with those settings...

As far as apps, I'm looking forward to the augmented reality app actually.

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
          I agree ..but I just want my space back that apple is hogging

There is going to be redundant space on them, this is for temporary memory caching.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJoker View Post
            The only reason I jailbroke my phone was to customize it. I wish Apple allowed for more customization so I wouldn't have had to... Until the day they let me make my phone do this: the day I buy it I'll jailbreak it just to mess around with those settings...

how did you do that? after jailbreaking I mean...

Comment

Originally posted by TheJoker View Post

I understand the reason you might want to customise your phone but apple are being strict with it so that it doesn't end up making their phone look a mess, you only have to look at the Android platform to see this, the G1 UI looks terrible to me.

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
                how did you do that? after jailbreaking I mean...
                That's not my iPhone pictures, just a hilarious example I thought was pretty inventive...

Quick search online and I came up with this youtube vid....

Easier than me typing it out... You can find any small .png file to use as an icon, which is how that guy did his iPhone.

Comment

Wait till you start browsing the app store and you will change your mind about it, I have a external battery called an iPower which I only use in emergency it's handy when I'm on the go to have it charging at the same time.
                  very disappointed in the app store. i spent the last 3 hours browsing every catagory and i downloaded 4 apps that i felt could be helpful and about 7 more just for ****s and giggles. 99 out of 100 apps are fuken pointless, stupid, ******ed, worthless, or for 12 year olds. I still think my touch will do its' job on the treadmill an during flights or at airports. BTW Rizo i did see the pizza hut app lmao!

btw what the fuk is "dont press that button"??? how about a wi-fi finder? but here's the catch you need to have wifi to be able to use it if you need to find a wifi spot its usually because you're in an area where you don't have it. Geez! the mlb app is pretty dope! but just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many fuken pointless, ******ed apps. I can definitely see why they target the young teenage crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Concrete Punch View Post
                    very disappointed in the app store. i spent the last 3 hours browsing every catagory and i downloaded 4 apps that i felt could be helpful and about 7 more just for ****s and giggles. 99 out of 100 apps are fuken pointless, stupid, ******ed, worthless, or for 12 year olds. I still think my touch will do its' job on the treadmill an during flights or at airports. BTW Rizo i did see the pizza hut app lmao!

btw what the fuk is "dont press that button"??? how about a wi-fi finder? but here's the catch you need to have wifi to be able to use it if you need to find a wifi spot its usually because you're in an area where you don't have it. Geez! the mlb app is pretty dope! but just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many fuken pointless, ******ed apps. I can definitely see why they target the young teenage crowd.

The iPhone will search for wifi signals when you use any app that uses wifi, so next time you're out and about with it and go to use safari it will automatically find signals for you.

Comment

Pandora Box

Comment

Working...
                      X