No announcement yet.

another thing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another thing

for my last few days of trainin i havent been drinkn much water, prior to trainin, durin trainin and i wudnt drink again til about haf n hour to an hour after. is this rele bad? i only jst noticed im doin it now!!

Originally posted by scab46 View Post
    for my last few days of trainin i havent been drinkn much water, prior to trainin, durin trainin and i wudnt drink again til about haf n hour to an hour after. is this rele bad? i only jst noticed im doin it now!!
    The more water you drink the better.

Comment

I take a 1-gallon jug of water to the gym with me. I drink about half of it over 90 minutes and another quart in the car on the way home. Drink until you're not thirsty. Your body will tell you what it needs.

Comment

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post
        I take a 1-gallon jug of water to the gym with me. I drink about half of it over 90 minutes and another quart in the car on the way home. Drink until you're not thirsty. Your body will tell you what it needs.
        I agree but it seems hard on my bladder. Also u will be pissin all night. I cut down to around 6 or 7 bottles (17 FL) a day. Then another 1 or 2 with creatine.

Comment

Working...
        X