Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Confirms "A Better Fight" Than Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any fight is better than an Alexander fight.

Comment

Its not Floyd. Its clearly someone soon. Floyd would never announce a fight this early goes against everything we know about him. And no way is amir khan announcing a fight before Floyd.

Comment

Most golden boy ww's are tied up right now. This leads me to believe it's either Guerrero or Danny Garcia.

Comment

After Matthysse, Garcia said he was staying at 140 for one more fight, right? Who else would Garcia fight? I have to believe Khan is fighting Garcia, maybe in January? Rematch clause from first fight. The winner definitely gets a shot at Mayweather in May, I think. Mayweather likes fighting guys coming off big wins, in order for the fight to have some kind of excitement factor. Otherwise, I can't see how Khan goes straight into a Mayweather fight, given his last couple of fights. That fight seems really hard to sell to the public.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Aka Andre berto
            Berto would KO Khan.

Comment

Damn Khan is toast if he's fighting Garcia next.

Make no doubt about it though I will give Khan 100% credit if he beats Danny.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                The Ghost.......
                This is what I think..

Comment

He also went on to say he dropped Manny 3 times in sparring. I wonder if there's any truth to that. Highly doubt it.

But as far as Khan's next fight being at 147, only Guerrero is acceptable. Everyone else in the top 10 has a scheduled fight, and even the gate keepers/old men are busy (aside from Berto, which is clearly not as good as an Alexander clash).
                  Last edited by BoxerDood; 10-15-2013, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Word on the street is khan vs Gamboa at 140

Comment

it would be pretty ****ing remarkable if he managed to get a floyd fight. we had that 140 tourney which he was supposed to face the winner, and i though that was horse **** since he wasn't running it, then we hear of alexander being a possibility for floyd, then khan and alexander was supposed to happen, that doesn't happen, dude get's shook up by diaz now all of a sudden, it's possible he gets a floyd fight.

this muthu****a just failed upwards.

Comment

Working...
                      X