Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner apparently spars guys considerably bigger than him...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mconstantine View Post
    has anyone ever seen footage of him sparring?

He also supposedly sparred Chad Ocho Cinco. I'd pay for that one...had to be hilarious
    Hey Nut hugger all fighters in lighter weights spar bigger guys and just to let you know most Flyweight Professional boxers would slap Football players around if they laced the gloves

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Im 6'3 and 210. I'd take you out in 1 round Kev
      My bet is On Kev TKO in 2

Comment

Broner is at the stage now where his people could bring in whatever their lacking but I have a feeling their all set for spar work! Now if your 175 and up you can have a problem with partners unless your in a gym with multiple pros!
        I had good spar work at my gym in the late 70s and had quite a few LtHvys and Hvys come in to prep up for an up coming fight! Old veteran guys like Johnny Blaine and Joe Maye could come in give good work to anyone. I had Kenny Schmidt and Whimpy Halstead too along with Big John Deeds who regretfully never fought but I sure wish he did he was awsume!!!

Lack of sparring is a huge problem in boxing. You don't want to send a young fighter out for sparring to a camp where you don't personally know the trainer!! Thats the easiest way to ruin a young kid! Ray.

Comment

Spars bigger dudes in training but fights tiny dudes in the ring...how strange.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5gHTLSJM-8

whoop de do. This is before the Hatton fight.

Comment

I have to agree it's nothing special. I go by what I see in real fights.

Comment

Originally posted by mconstantine View Post
                has anyone ever seen footage of him sparring?

He also supposedly sparred Chad Ocho Cinco. I'd pay for that one...had to be hilarious
                too bad he fights guys smaller than himself though. Like they say, sparring isn't the same as boxing.

Comment

I spar guys smaller than me, makes me feel tough.

Comment

2 pages of comments...no videos.

Comment

GGG spars heavyweights, shits all over broner baby sparring/.

Comment

Working...
                      X