No announcement yet.

How did Manuel Charr get a title shot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
    I live in Austria which is next to Germany. and I can ensure u that Charr isnt popular AT ALL here. actually 99 % of the pple dont know him or dont give a f#ck about him.
    I don't think he's too popular either. But he is probably more known in Germany than a Seth Mitchell or a David Price.

I find it difficult to point out what exactly made him a viable opponent for Vitali so him being a German-based boxer has to be a major factor, even if he is barely known in his own country. There's plenty of unbeaten fighters with better rankings than his.

Comment

watch?v=ViFw4NVwjso

Cause his looking exciting, maybe he can knock vitiali out and fight haye, that would be epic!

Comment

he's not exciting - sat thru one of his fights on the undercard of some other one ... he was fighting some american journey man, the commentator didn't know anything much about carr other than he came fairly well regarded ... well he was outboxed for 10 rounds and got given a gift decision.

Thats the sum total of my knowledge of Carr right there ...

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
          I live in Austria which is next to Germany. and I can ensure u that Charr isnt popular AT ALL here. actually 99 % of the pple dont know him or dont give a f#ck about him.
          That actually goes for most boxers not named Klitschko. A worthy contender like Price or Mitchell would be unknown to the 99% as well.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
            he's not exciting - sat thru one of his fights on the undercard of some other one ... he was fighting some american journey man, the commentator didn't know anything much about carr other than he came fairly well regarded ... well he was outboxed for 10 rounds and got given a gift decision.

Thats the sum total of my knowledge of Carr right there ...
            Oh, then that ****ing sucks. I've just lost alot of respect for klitscho

Comment

Working...
            X