No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: EpixStats: Mormeck Lands 3 Punches in Pitiful Showing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: EpixStats: Mormeck Lands 3 Punches in Pitiful Showing

In a pitiful performance, Jean Marc Mormeck landed 3 punches in 10:12 - that’s about $200,000 for each landed punch. He was knocked out in the fourth round by WBO/IBO/IBF/WBA heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko.

[Click Here To Read More]

Maybe Wlad didn't allow him to do much.

Comment

I don't understand how in the entire world, this is what the heavyweights have become... such a disgrace.

Comment

I re-watched the fight on video, and Mormeck looked even worse than he did live.

He kept charging in to Wlad with his head down, as if he was afraid of being hit.

But once he got inside he didn't throw any punches! And I noticed it was Mormeck who was initiating most of the holding.

Comment

these punch stats are off by 3 punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            I re-watched the fight on video, and Mormeck looked even worse than he did live.

He kept charging in to Wlad with his head down, as if he was afraid of being hit.

But once he got inside he didn't throw any punches! And I noticed it was Mormeck who was initiating most of the holding.

:rofl No one can beat Wlad now, so why even try?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              In a pitiful performance, Jean Marc Mormeck landed 3 punches in 10:12 - that’s about $200,000 for each landed punch. He was knocked out in the fourth round by WBO/IBO/IBF/WBA heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                these punch stats are off by 3 punches.

Comment

cats wasn't complaining when Tysonw as coming out annihilating bums in 1 round and charging 50$ for pay per view etc.

Mormeck is far more of a legit opponent than 75% of the guys Tyson fought in 90's and early 2000's who never even had titles etc at least Mormeck is a champion, not necessarily at heavyweight

Comment

Well he landed 16% of his punches ... He should be proud of himself.

Comment

Working...
                    X