The Return Of Markbnlv

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to see you back

Comment

glad to see you back as well, make that money!!!!

Comment

just don't make anymore hateful comments about my muslim brethren, and you cool!

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          I missed my account good to be home.
          Hey wb !

Also had a loong vaca from this place, good to see a familiar username

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
            just don't make anymore hateful comments about my muslim brethren, and you cool!
            I have no problem with good muslims,but i will always have a hardline stance against what i think is not right,not to mention most of it was just a flame war trying to piss the other off,they took cracks at my child dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
              Hey wb !

Also had a loong vaca from this place, good to see a familiar username
              crazylegs my nugguh how you doing bro

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Glad to see you back
                Glad to be back,how you been doing spray that job working out for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  glad to see you back as well, make that money!!!!
                  Hell yea bro phone sells is a hard business but i have found my calling i am absolutely killing it at work right now,i got top book last week and won a 40 inch panasonic flat screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
                    You see my friends on here i dont want or need you,kiss ass to your troll friends you will never be elite,you act like i did not read your previous posts,support that crap but stay away from me your just not good enough to keep my company son goodbye,any response you can take to the dome and i will surely not respond cause your a nobody,this will be the last post in your direction.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                      Hell yea bro phone sells is a hard business but i have found my calling i am absolutely killing it at work right now,i got top book last week and won a 40 inch panasonic flat screen.

thats waasup....save some of that dough too

Comment

Working...
                      X