Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Ortiz got stronger as he moved to 147 its OK, but Manny does and its not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the TS is an idiot.

140 ortiz killed himself to make weight, look how sick he looks

versus 147 where he doesnt have to shed 'good' weight.

Comment

At first when I first came across the word *******, I didn't know if it was fitting... I was very wrong.

Comment

This could have been a case of Ortiz not knowing whether he was pushing himself or not, most fighters want to reach the elite level and it's implanted in them to work hard. What could have been normal to Ortiz, could have been overdoing it in the eyes of many. Miguel Cotto also improved greatly when he moved up to 147, he became physically stronger, more durable, better stamina, just like Ortiz.

Looking at Pacquiao's performances at 130,135,140...I never saw any issues with taking punches or stamina.

Comment

Hey phonzo pac moved up 8 weight classes, Victor moved up 1 weight class. Big difference you moron.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Yeah, they both came up from the same amount of weight classes so they should be treated equally.

You know, Ortiz being a former Flyweight, should be accused of using PED's at 147.
            Ridiculous...

Comment

he moved up one class and kept his power. manny moved up like 10 weight classes or whatever?

its the equivalent to Victor Ortiz moving up to Middleweight and knocking fools out. Get real.

anyways manny's power at ww is so so SOOOOO overrated

Comment

Come on now. I don't think Manny is on anything, but he started out at a much lower weight. Ortiz is a lot bigger.

Comment

Working...
                X