No announcement yet.

Wake the fck up mma lounge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake the fck up mma lounge

This new breed of moron is trashing this website,i hardly see kaps post,fck i hardly see anyone post in here,and the lounge is a certified turd anymore,wtf happened i find myself posting in nsb to get away.

Agreed.

We've got a few trolls (or legitimate idiots) on here too.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
      Agreed.

We've got a few trolls (or legitimate idiots) on here too.
      Boxingscene needs to get the alts in check they are wrecking the website,true lovers of both sports are finding greener pastures,the freedom of this place is what made me love it,i could curse speak my true thoughts about a fight without a ****** mod banning me,as a hardcore boxing fan this site was awesome when i first joined.

Now its degraded like espn .

Comment

Hi! Now you happy?

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          Boxingscene needs to get the alts in check they are wrecking the website,true lovers of both sports are finding greener pastures,the freedom of this place is what made me love it,i could curse speak my true thoughts about a fight without a ****** mod banning me,as a hardcore boxing fan this site was awesome when i first joined.

Now its degraded like espn .
          Agreed..... and **** ESPN....

Comment

Seriously, I've noticed an increase of trolls on this forum lately?

Mostly Anderson Silva dicksuckers.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
              Seriously, I've noticed an increase of trolls on this forum lately?

Mostly Anderson Silva dicksuckers.
              The good posters are staying away also,i find myself spending a fraction of the time on here that i use to.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                The good posters are staying away also,i find myself spending a fraction of the time on here that i use to.
                Me too.

I didn't post nearly as much this year as I did last year. I am more busy this year, but besides that I'm just tired the trolling and redundant threads asking blatantly stupid questions.

At least last year, we had the lounge and the MMA section to run to when NSB was being ******ed. Now NSB is not as bad, but almost every other section has taken a hit.

This MMA section isn't too bad with the trolling, but a lot the good posters aren't posting as much and this part of the forum doesn't get too much traffic to begin with.

Comment

Meh. Really nothing happening in the mma world right now.

If Gomi fought Guillard. Then I'd be blowing up this forum. But he is fighting Nate. Fuck that match up. Nate gets hit once, bitches out, goes to the floor, submits him easy. Fuck that fight.

but yeah. nothing happening in the mma world right now. nothing interesting at least.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Meh. Really nothing happening in the mma world right now.

If Gomi fought Guillard. Then I'd be blowing up this forum. But he is fighting Nate. Fuck that match up. Nate gets hit once, bitches out, goes to the floor, submits him easy. Fuck that fight.

but yeah. nothing happening in the mma world right now. nothing interesting at least.
                    MMA has been pretty eventful this year, but not where it matters most, which are the actual fights. How many canceled (or postponed) fights have there been this year?

It has been a pretty slow year compared to 2010 as far as fights, but that hasn't slowed down the Chael Sonnen, or Anderson and Fedor troll threads.

Comment

Working...
                    X