No announcement yet.

Hypocrisy abounds in superfight fiasco

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    again, what is Mosley doing that is unusal or special? Thats what all of this is about
    So was Jimmy McClarnin doing something unusual as well? Should we have some doubt? Should we question if he juiced?

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
      That's a good article and he agrees Pacquiao painted himself into a bad corner and should not be complaining.

Both sides do have some blame to share but not as much as Manny and his team of advisers.
      How can you possibly blame Manny's camp more when Floyd's camp started this whole thing. If they didn't asked for the Olympic drug test and If they would've left everything alone and kept it the way it was, then we would have a fight signed already. I understand Floyd's concerns, but no matter how you put it, it is still a baseless accusation. ON the other hand, i do blame Manny for the part of not doing the test, but i also understand why he wouldn't whether it'll be the reason of pride and principle or the fact that he doesn't want blood drawn too close to the fight. Either way, he could've ended this by just doing the test. But let us not forget how this started and who started it, and clearly it was Floyd's camp, not Manny's.

ANd another thing, if they don't require Mosley and Berto or anyother fighters in any upcoming bouts to get Olympic drug testing, then it would be quite hypocritical and insulting to Manny.
      Last edited by rommel357; 12-29-2009, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        Is Ellerbe not the guy who speaks publicly on behave of Floyd Maywether?

Why his team wants the test is not much of an issue if they believe the tests to be a good idea to protect their man, basless speculation or not.
        I'm simply clarifying that Mayweather Jr. was not the one to ask--it was Al Haymon and Ellerbe who asked--which is cool by the way. It's just funny that Al Haymon didn't ask the blood test for Shane Mosley. Doesn't Al Haymon want to protect his fighter Andre Berto too?

Comment

Working...
        X