No announcement yet.

Mouth guard recommendation...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouth guard recommendation...

I read on this forum about 3 weeks before starting boxing that he Brain-Pad Mouth guard would be the best one to get, better than Shock Doctor. I have had braces in the past on my top and bottom set and would like something like the Brain-Pad to protect both my top and bottom set of teeth, and I came across this...

http://www.sugarrays.co.uk/shop/brai...uth-guard.html

Would you recommend this?

Any advise would be appreciated, green karma for all!
    Brain-Pad? (Double Guard)
    66.67%
    Shock Doctor? (Single Guard)
    33.33%

Anyone...?

Comment

Please guys... I am just about to order one, I would like a little bit of input first?

I always help people if I can... the least I ask is for the favor to be returned?
      Last edited by Spacey1991; 02-13-2009, 05:47 PM.

Comment

sry man, I don't rly have good advice on this one. I just bought a cheap $3 one from modells lol. I'm sure any mouth piece is better than that but it served its purpose for me. Hope you find some answers tho.

Comment

Originally posted by nystate0fm1nd View Post
          sry man, I don't rly have good advice on this one. I just bought a cheap $3 one from modells lol. I'm sure any mouth piece is better than that but it served its purpose for me. Hope you find some answers tho.
          Thanks buddy, atleast you have tried to answer... I don't mind as long as people try. Green karma for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
            I read on this forum about 3 weeks before starting boxing that he Brain-Pad Mouth guard would be the best one to get, better than Shock Doctor. I have had braces in the past on my top and bottom set and would like something like the Brain-Pad to protect both my top and bottom set of teeth, and I came across this...

http://www.sugarrays.co.uk/shop/brai...uth-guard.html

Would you recommend this?

Any advise would be appreciated, green karma for all!
            I bought an Everlast Double Guard Brain-Pad. I bought it for like $20.

Comment

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
              I bought an Everlast Double Guard Brain-Pad. I bought it for like $20.
              Have you got any advantages/disadvantages for them... because of what I have read from Shock Doctor is much more comfortable and easier to breath.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                Have you got any advantages/disadvantages for them... because of what I have read from Shock Doctor is much more comfortable and easier to breath.
                I dont like the single mouth guards. I like the double mouth guards.

I figure The double mouth guards protect the upper and lower teeth compared to the single mouth guards.

Comment

i bought a double mouthguard for about 2 or 3 bucks, it works fine i guess i havent lost any teeth or been KO'd

Comment

i always say this in these threads but no one seems to ****ing listen

its a mouthguard FFS, go down to the chemist/drugstore and buy a boil and bite one for $5-$10, all ive ever had and it works fine, never got a tooth knocked out or nothing

Comment

Working...
                    X