No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 30 Day Weights: Cotto 164.8-Pounds, Geale 158

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: 30 Day Weights: Cotto 164.8-Pounds, Geale 158

WBC middleweight Champion Miguel Cotto (39-4-0, 32 KOs) fights Daniel Geale (31-3, 16 KOs), on June 6th in Brooklyn, New York. No problems, as both breezed the 30 day weigh in ordered by the WBC, which has the main purpose of carefully monitoring the fighters' weight as a health priorority.

The champion was 164.8 lbs, while the title contender was 158. The limit of the division is 160-pounds. This will be the first title defense of the WBC belt that Cotto conquered last June, defeating Argentinian Sergio “Maravilla” Martínez, at Madison Square Garden in New York. [Click Here To Read More]

158 must be accurate, I was questioning it in another thread. I don't want to hear anyone complain about the CW now. Cotto weighs 164 after a workout... how big is this guy muscle/bone wise? I mean, he doesn't look fat at all in interviews and he's weighing 164 4 weeks out...
    Last edited by Beater_of_ass; 05-06-2015, 06:28 PM.

Comment

I bet I know who took that Cotto picture

Comment

cotto is too small for 160!

Comment

Geale so light so early out? He may just be over training for this one.

Comment

Damn 164? Thought I read that wrong.

Comment

Wow Geal's showing he'll have no problems with the weight. In all likelihood he weighed in for this 30 day check dry like he would for a traditional weigh-in, where Cotto probably just weighed in normal. So long as Geal's not impairing his training, cool beans.

Comment

geale has 30 days to shed 1 lb?

Comment

This whole cotto is too small for 160 is looking more like a lie everyday

Comment

Damn..the hell Cotto been doing?

Comment

Working...
                    X