Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J. Mayweather's Take on Adrien Broner and His Potential

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: J. Mayweather's Take on Adrien Broner and His Potential

While swinging through the Mayweather Boxing Club this week, much of the talk going on in the gym was of course of Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s impending release from jail, as well as the recent performance of former junior lightweight champion Adrien Broner this past weekend on HBO.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    While swinging through the Mayweather Boxing Club this week, much of the talk going on in the gym was of course of Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s impending release from jail, as well as the recent performance of former junior lightweight champion Adrien Broner this past weekend on HBO.

[Click Here To Read More]
    I already posted a thread with the video to this interview

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=560057
    Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 07-26-2012, 07:49 PM.

Comment

hes too full of himself and once he loses his career is done. the guy to do it will take his heart. but you never know and hes always exciting to watch.

Comment

Broner refuses to make any kind of weight and it's just one of those things. He beats on a smaller fighter and he's just moving up, but lord don't let him face some one bigger than him, like Rios, oh that wouldn't be right at all. Of all the .... What a bunch of patronising BS.

Comment

I noticed Broner didn't call out Gamboa

Comment

Jeff is not bias and I always like his opinion. He seems to not chat **** like the others.

Broner I don't like, but he is very young. Rios needs to not be weight drained to perform well, skeleton look aint right.

Comment

Originally posted by ElPerroBigoton View Post
              I noticed Broner didn't call out Gamboa
              Broner called him out and called him "ShortBoa"

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                Broner refuses to make any kind of weight and it's just one of those things. He beats on a smaller fighter and he's just moving up, but lord don't let him face some one bigger than him, like Rios, oh that wouldn't be right at all. Of all the .... What a bunch of patronising BS.
                Let me ask u a serious question. Do u seriously think that because someone is bigger they can beat someone smaller with better skill?

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                  Broner called him out and called him "ShortBoa"
                  Did Broner call out Vasquez and Abril as '...' and '...' because I didn't hear him either?

Comment

Broner's cool.. but I'd be lying If I said I was sold on him just yet.. Tbh for the most part all he has done so far is beat up on smaller fighters imo, Ponce was probably a C+ level fighter at best by that point in his career and he gave Broner fits, now granted Broner is still young so all in all, Im waiting to see what he can do at 135 against someone of note but naturally I think Broner's already a 137-40 pounder..

Comment

Working...
                    X