Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get on the Official "Andy Lee will beat Julio Cesar Chavez Jr." Train Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    That means nothing.

Craig and Chavez have very little in common.

That's like me saying "I saw Vanda and Molina school Chavez"

Lee by UD.

That doesn't make any sense.
    Yea it does, that fight was a year ago and his last half decent opponent

McEwan is a raw ass fighter who hit Lee on command. If he didnt completely gas, he would have had a wide UD win. JCC jr is a much bigger, stronger and better volume puncher then McEwan

I met and talked to Lee right after that win and he his face was fuccked up and he couldnt even talk str8, just kept slurring his speech

JCC is taking this

Comment

Lee uses his style in the completely wrong manner

How does a big, tall fighter who fights tall like Vlad get hit flush so much?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Yea it does, that fight was a year ago and his last half decent opponent

McEwan is a raw ass fighter who hit Lee on command. If he didnt completely gas, he would have had a wide UD win. JCC jr is a much bigger, stronger and better volume puncher then McEwan

I met and talked to Lee right after that win and he his face was fuccked up and he couldnt even talk str8, just kept slurring his speech

JCC is taking this
        I watched that fight a few times and those combos where crisp. Lee was getting caught because kept trying to time McEwan with one big right hook.

He fought the wrong fight early and seemed to be caught off guard because McEwan usually boxes.

They are both friends and know each other well. Craig was smart with his strategy and Lee was dumb as too go for one big punch. But the class showed up at the end.

Lee knows what to expect from Chavez. A orthodox pressure guy.

You're comparing apples and oranges. Don't worry I'll make sure to bring it up afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Lee uses his style in the completely wrong manner

How does a big, tall fighter who fights tall like Vlad get hit flush so much?
          Lee limited Vera to only 27% on total punches.

Maybe he just hates fellow southpaws.

Comment

I don't know anything about Andy Lee, but he will easily beat Chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
              I don't know anything about Andy Lee, but he will easily beat Chavez.
              Your not helping. Prior viewing of said fighter is required before entrance on this train.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                You're not helping. Prior viewing of said fighter is required before entrance on this train.
                Where do I jump off? I admit I've only seen Andy Lee fight once and some n*gga knocked him out. He was supposed to be the next big thing, but he turned out to be the next big b*tch.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
                  Where do I jump off? I admit I've only seen Andy Lee fight once and some n*gga knocked him out. He was supposed to be the next big thing, but he turned out to be the next big b*tch.
                  lol.
                  Spoken like a true fake fan of the sport. Only seen the man fight once. Just stop giving your ignorant opinion and go comment on a NASCAR forum.

I bet you've seen a few commercials. More then enough info for you. Just say they make left turns. They'll love you.

You're making my day

Comment

the real question i want answered:

who is the better drinker?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      the real question i want answered:

who is the better drinker?
                      lol. Would usually favor the Irishman.

Not this time. Jr's drinks like a beast. A drunk beast.

Comment

Working...
                      X