Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waits for Tua to hijack thread*

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
      If Jordan hadn't retired the 1st time, he would've probably denied Hakeem and Drexler a ring as well. Robinson only got a ring when Jordan retired the 2nd time.

i would have loved to seen a Rockets-Bulls finals...there was no denying Hakeem in those runs...he woulda carved up the Bulls big men

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        i would have loved to seen a Rockets-Bulls finals...there was no denying Hakeem in those runs...he woulda carved up the Bulls big men
        they also Sam Cassell's ugly ass, Kenny Smith, Robert Horry some good 3 point shooters off the bench and the ATG Clyde Drexler I think that team was the only team capable of beating us in the Finales not saying they would but it would've been very close 7 games series

Comment

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
          they also Sam Cassell's ugly ass, Kenny Smith, Robert Horry some good 3 point shooters off the bench and the ATG Clyde Drexler I think that team was the only team capable of beating us in the Finales not saying they would but it would've been very close 7 games series

that was a loaded ass team...with clutch shooters that you referred...not to mention guys like Mario Elie and Maxwell...it would have been fun to watch

it wouldn't have surprised me if the Rockets won a close series...Mike would get his but Olajuwon would have raped that front line

Comment

that was a loaded ass team...with clutch shooters that you referred...not to mention guys like Mario Elie and Maxwell...it would have been fun to watch

it wouldn't have surprised me if the Rockets won a close series...Mike would get his but Olajuwon would have raped that front line

Man if he did that to David Robinson it scarey what he would've done to slow Luc Longley its a shame we never seen that Finales

Comment

Originally posted by W@rri0r
              Not a great but he was my Favorite. "Penny" Hardaway. I could also include Larry Johnson, Tim Hardaway, Charles Barkley(Great), Jeff Hornnzeck(don't know how to spell).
              This is what Penny is doing now and it's pretty damn great.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/16/us/pen...ool/index.html

You could make a movie out of it.

Man if he did that to David Robinson it scarey what he would've done to slow Luc Longley its a shame we never seen that Finales
              True, Hakeem would have torn Longley a new asshole but the Rockets would be going against a prime Jordan AND Pippen with a new arrival in Toni Kukoc. And you have to remember that Jordan turned his game up to 11 whenever it was the finals.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Why are we talking about that piece of **** Reggie Miller? **** the pacers. Jordan denied Ewing his ring and for that I sad face. He wasn't the only one though so be it.
                Because he was the damn man that's why!

And the Sp1ke Lee death threat was the biggest slap in the face in the history of the National Basketball Association.

Most pimp sports move ever perpetrated.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I agree. That Rockets team would've had a very good chance to beat the Bulls. Chicago had zero answer for "The Dream".

Comment

EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hakeem is easily the best center I've ever seen.

Comment

Kevin Johnson was an excellent player as well. That Suns team in '93 was very good with Barkley, Johnson, Ainge, Majorle, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X