Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emanuel Steward : Margarito's wraps were loaded in 2008 when he fought Cotto.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
    Steward is butt hurt cus Tony destroyed his "New and improved" Version of Kermit Cintron and he works for HBO which Cotto likely has a contract with, Perhaps Steward is also asking for his job as trainer back
    or or ooor, this is crazy, but maybe he knows WTF he's talking about...

Comment

What court is that? the mickey mouse disneyland made up court?

Originally posted by MindHeist View Post
      EVERYONE in boxing who isn't a piece of **** or some sort of die hard Mexican groupie thinks he cheated. Which in my court, counts as a guilty conviction.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
        Not to side with a snake like Arum, but Steward is full of ****. Hanging around with Lampley and crew is making him more and more stupid.

Did Steward check AM's hand wraps before or after the fight ? .... NO!!!

The HBO crew wants Cotto to win, so they're trying to force their OPINIONS onto the mindless fans. WTF!!!!!!!
        Tell me something homeskillet, why do you think the HBO crew wants Cotto to win. What is your reasoning, and make it a educated answer, meaning give me real valid points as to why you think the HBO crew want Cotto to beat Antonio.

Comment

LOL its IMPOSSIBLE to get in the ring with loaded gloves. People watch you get your hands wrapped and they are with you from that time until you get in the ring and then the ref feels both fighters gloves before the fight. How stupid are you people after the Billy Collins tragedy they have made it IMPOSSIBLE.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
            LOL its IMPOSSIBLE to get in the ring with loaded gloves. People watch you get your hands wrapped and they are with you from that time until you get in the ring and then the ref feels both fighters gloves before the fight. How stupid are you people after the Billy Collins tragedy they have made it IMPOSSIBLE.

His hands were already wrapped up and signed off on until Nazim stepped in so your information is wrong. They even made him re-wrap his hands 3 times after. That said, Ive never entertained whether or not Margarito cheated against Cotto even though it goes against my good logic to say he didnt..

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
              You are obviously an uniformed, biased or just an idiot. I think its the latter as Marg's already had a GLOVE ON when Mosley's TRAINER said the other wrap was too hard. The CSAC said it was fine, it took a boxing trainer to catch what happened. People need to realize that all these state athletic commissions probably don't know jack **** about boxing. At least the people "overseeing" the wrappings I'm curious exactly how many of them actually stepped into the ring. Then in 24/7 when Marg's camp says that there was someone from Cotto's camp in the room and that they wouldn't wrap hands until someone came in from the other camp is BS. Like I just stated Marg already had a GLOVE on his left hand before anyone from Mosley's camp went into Marg's room.

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
                or or ooor, this is crazy, but maybe he knows WTF he's talking about...
                Right cus he was in the dressing room

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                  You are obviously an uniformed, biased or just an idiot. I think its the latter as Marg's already had a GLOVE ON when Mosley's TRAINER said the other wrap was too hard.
                  I think you just exposed the fact that you are uninformed Biased and obviously an idiot with out a clue as to what the **** your talking about, The gloves NEVER went on Tonys hands thats a fact.

One hand was wrapped, and signed off, the other was being wrapped.
                  So since its clear you do not know the facts surrounding this why dont you shut the **** up and stop pretending like you know something

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
                    Right cus he was in the dressing room
                    right cus YOU were...

Comment

Im pretty sure i read somewhere Manny saying he was in Tonys dressing room in the Cintron rematch and was happy with the wraps.Think it was a video with Lee when they were both asked

Comment

Working...
                      X