Collapse
No announcement yet.

When doing the right thing goes wrong!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When doing the right thing goes wrong!

So yesterday my friends and i go visit my brother in Brooklyn and as we're walking up the stairs to his apartment, we see this black guy dragging some woman by her hair down the stairs. We try to help him but he has a knife and wont let her go

So my friend doesnt want to leave and decides to call the police. I decide to split because i don want to deal with the cops and go home.

Next thing i know im getting a call from the police saying my friend has been arrested. So it turns out that when the police showed up, the guy who was beating the chick and the chick told the cops that it was my friend who beat the girl up.

This is why i never try to do the right thing

Normally I would have done something, like kick that *****'s ass.

But in a neighborhood like that, it's best to just mind your own business. That fool could have snapped at you and the bitch is more than likely some crackwhore who gets beat up every other day anyways.

I would have ended up kicking both their asses.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      So yesterday my friends and i go visit my brother in Brooklyn and as we're walking up the stairs to his apartment, we see this black guy dragging some woman by her hair down the stairs. We try to help him but he has a knife and wont let her go

So my friend doesnt want to leave and decides to call the police. I decide to split because i don want to deal with the cops and go home.

Next thing i know im getting a call from the police saying my friend has been arrested. So it turns out that when the police showed up, the guy who was beating the chick and the chick told the cops that it was my friend who beat the girl up.

Well, that chick deserves what he got from the man mulling her. She is too scared to report the man. Goodluck on the burden in your shoulder bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

Good thing your friend has a friend that will testify for him.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          Good thing your friend has a friend that will testify for him.
          Not a good idea..he could get in trouble..they would ask him if you had nothing to worry about why did you leave?

The bit** is gonna say that both of them tried to rob and sexually assault her while her man did everything to protect her.

Comment

i hearby present u... the darwin award....

Comment

Working...
            X