Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Joshua is going back to fighting Euro bums

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulev is better than anybody Wilder has beaten..And he has better resume than Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      ...why do people want Joshua to fight Pulev so bad yet when Grabomir did it...

I don’t think anyone “wants” this fight, Pulev is the mandatory..... it’s not like he’s a voluntary defence and Joshua has handpicked him for a defence. He either fights him or vacates he’s belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael1437 View Post
        There were many excuses, regardless of that, one can argue that AJ came in to the first fight 100% and so did Ruiz and Ruiz KO'd him. If there was no excuse for AJ in the first fight, would it be fair to say he was 100% because if he was, that would look even worse for him.
        It would be fair to say that Joshua was 100% for the first fight and he lost. It's boxing and it happens. Other people tried to make excuses for him but I don't recall hearing AJ make any for himself. As for Andy Ruiz Jr., he was less than 100% for the rematch due to his own poor choices. He apparently thought that he was SO much better than Joshua that he could bring less than his best and still win. That was his fault and his fault alone, which he acknowledged after the fight.

Comment

Joshua's resume is padded, but he will always be questioned until he fights Wilder / Fury.

It's justifiable criticism IMO, clearly the majority of his opponents are carefully picked by Hearn.

Comment

I don't think Ruiz deserves an immediate rematch. He blew up his chance to keep the belts and multiply his wealth. AJ did his homework and Ruiz did not. Move on

Comment

If you take a good look you'll find that most of the best porspects are europeans (Yoka, Dubois, Joyce, Makhmudov, Nistor, ...). Oh and sorry to say that but Joshua is european (far for being a bum), Fury too, Usyk is a real monster and is european.

Comment

Originally posted by emceetns View Post
                It would be fair to say that Joshua was 100% for the first fight and he lost. It's boxing and it happens. Other people tried to make excuses for him but I don't recall hearing AJ make any for himself. As for Andy Ruiz Jr., he was less than 100% for the rematch due to his own poor choices. He apparently thought that he was SO much better than Joshua that he could bring less than his best and still win. That was his fault and his fault alone, which he acknowledged after the fight.
                Then wouldn't that warrant a 3rd fight? I just can't see why AJ fans are so against a 3rd fight.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                  It's justifiable criticism IMO, clearly the majority of his opponents are carefully picked by Hearn.
                  His average level of opposition is much better than Fury or Wilders even with him turning pro years later than both. He has the least padded record of the 3, easily. Wilders record is by far the most padded. 40+ fights with two top 10 level opponents on there.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                    Joshua's resume is padded, but he will always be questioned until he fights Wilder / Fury.

a padded record with carefully picked opponents

youre just describing every high level boxer

Comment

As much as I don't like Pulev I rather watch that than Ruiz 3.

Andy blew it.

Comment

Working...
                      X