• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sammy the bull Gravano is out of prison

idk how hes even still alive but dude was a stone cold killer

DramaShow bet you wouldnt call him a snitch lol

Challenge accepted.. Snitch!

Go on and notch up another victory for your boy Deezy.

Comment

if Mr.Clean and the old guy from poltergeist had a baby it would look like Sammy the Bull

Comment

aint this the foo that snitched?

Comment

I read/watched a documentary on the Gambino Family a few years back.

I wonder why the mob didn't put a hit on him after he ratted them out.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            aint this the foo that snitched?
            yup
            Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post

they prob did, i wont be surprised if he gets killed eventually out of principle

Comment

because the whole team got taken down when he snitched. Italian mobs dont really have a long line of kids waiting wanting to get in. so once the team got taken down, nobody is gonna put out a hit on sammy. same thing that happen to the chinese mob in NY, they were big in the 70s-80s but once the feds came in and picked up all the high ranking members, it went extinct.

Comment

They did. I read there's a bounty on his head till this day.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  because the whole team got taken down when he snitched. Italian mobs dont really have a long line of kids waiting wanting to get in. so once the team got taken down, nobody is gonna put out a hit on sammy. same thing that happen to the chinese mob in NY, they were big in the 70s-80s but once the feds came in and picked up all the high ranking members, it went extinct.
                  yea but the gambino family still exists

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                    yea but the gambino family still exists
                    yes, but they're not operating like they used too. same with the chinese mobs in NY. they're still around but they're not moving anything like how they did before.

Comment

Working...
                    X