Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you thought Pacquiao..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's always a possibility or two...always. But to do suspect on every champion meant one is skeptical and cynical about one's successes and it is unhealthy not just for sports but general outlook of life.

This can be said in any levels of discipline whether sports, politics, career, etc...

But not every good-doers are cheaters or not every "champions" are cheaters.

Comment

anyone who said so, is doing it in hindsight most likely. im here almost everyday since 2005 and cant remember anyone in any thread that accused pac solely in particular.

Comment

i did.............

Comment

I dare anyone to submit any thread, article, video, pre dating floyd sr. as to Manny using Peds.. As a matter of fact, many if not most of the *****s were Manny fans prior to Pacquiao being a threat to Floyd. Even Floyd himself was a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
            anyone who said so, is doing it in hindsight most likely. im here almost everyday since 2005 and cant remember anyone in any thread that accused pac solely in particular.
            how about you go look at when the hbo commentators were saying that they believe they were seeing the end of pacs run in boxing b.c the wear and tear finally was showing and he was slowing down. but the very next fight, they were saying how he looking like a completely different fighter from his last. after ariza had been brought onto to the team. hmmmm

shush *******. your hero is a juicer
            Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 01-05-2011, 06:05 PM.

Comment

no and still dont..................

Comment

I didn't really care when Sr was saying it.

I started to think he was suspicious when all these random excuses kept being made for not taking extra tests.

The way that Pacquaio, Arum, Roach and Ariza all acted and the things they said made me think maybe something fishy is going on, because it was a classic case of everyone trying to deny it in a panic and not singing off the same hymn sheet as a result.

I can't KNOW whether or not he is taking PED's and I will not accuse him of it as I don't even necessarily think that he is, but I will not blindly say he is not taking any, because I have no proof that he isn't.

Innocent until prove guilty, but suspicious by ones own actions.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                  how about you good look at when the hbo commentators were saying that they believe they were seeing the end of pacs run in boxing b.c the wear and tear finally was showing and he was slowing down. but the very next fight, they were saying how he looking like a completely different fighter from his last. after ariza had been brought onto to the team. hmmmm

shush *******. your hero is a juicer
                  Did you think he was on Peds before or after Mayweather was jumping up and down cheering for Pacquiao? There has to be a date as to where the suspicions started. I mean legends like Barrera, Morales, or Marquez never put pac down let alone knock him out like the much smaller nobody in Torrecampo. Maybe he was on Peds then. He was knocking down bigger men from early in his career. But it can't be because Mayweather was still a fan talking about how great a fighter Pac was.. So when did it start? When did Mayweather stop being a fan? You can see why you guys aren't taken too seriously right? Again I dare anyone to bring up an article, video, post, of anyone saying Pac was on Peds before sr. opened his mouth...I have been around here since 2004 and most *****s were Manny fans once before, when did it all change?

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                    I didn't think Pac was on PED's until he refused to take the blood test. I just thought Floyd was doing it just to get in his head.

I would have been outraged by it, but if him being afraid of needles or losing blood was made out to be a legitimate excuse as to why he won't take the blood test, than I would have accepted it (but I would have been been pissed off). But since the needles thing was canceled out by the tattoos, the blood loss thing was canceled out by science, and and all the other excuses (like Freddie Roach comparing giving a blood sample to DONATED blood, which is not the same thing at all) it just ended up being way too fishy.
                    Originally posted by check hook View Post
                    hardly anyone thought he was on PED's even after he was accused by Floyd Sr in November.......the reason people think he is on PED's is because of what went down in January.
                    Originally posted by Great Afrikan View Post
                    i didnt think he was on anything, it was only after he refused the random tests that i became suspicious.

i'm still suspicious....
                    exactly my take..
                    I thought Sr. was just talking **** as always and they were playing mind games..I never believed Sr. for that reason..but once Pac made every excuse not to test..and everything seemed sketchy..I felt he was hiding something..still do.

Comment

**** Sr!!!!....when he said Manny was on something I laughed at his ass because thats some **** a shook mofo would say.....its when Manny came lame with the excuses to NOT take the tests that had me wondering.....

Comment

Working...
                      X