No announcement yet.

Lucian Bute said "He had no choice"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucian Bute said "He had no choice"

He could fight Sakio Bika, but wasn't interested since he already beat the **** out of him in a easy fight. He said; "I could have fight Allan Green, but what people would have said? With a little face; that means; everyone know he is a done fighter"

So he said, that Magee was the best available and who wanted to fight against him right now; he is ranked by every federation.

Point of this thread? i'm just tired of people saying him dodging the best when he CAN'T fight the best because of that ****ty Super-6 fail tourney.

Poor Lucian. Nobody wants to play with him.

Comment

Bute knew that the supersix tied up the top dogs a long time ago meaning that credible opposition for him would be in short supply. That's why him ducking Pascal make it look as if Bute conciously avoids challenges in favour of cashing in from the adoring and ignorant canadian public who keeps letting Bute get away with those terrible and predictable defenses.

WAR MAGEE!!

Comment

Hopefully Magee somehow knocks Bute out in devastating fashion.

Comment

green would even beat magee

lame excuse from bute

he couldve found someone better

Comment

He's on showtime now(thank goodness),he's gonna have to put up or shut up real quick!!Showtime doesn't baby & pamper fighters like hbo,U gotta put in work!!

Comment

I'm not convinced by Bute yet. Not seen enough.

What makes him special?

Comment

how can Bute moan about not fighting the top competition? the super six pooled the top fighters into a competition, surely he got an invite? he must have known he would be fighting the best of the rest

Comment

Originally posted by LemieuxKOArtist View Post
                  He could fight Sakio Bika, but wasn't interested since he already beat the **** out of him in a easy fight. He said; "I could have fight Allan Green, but what people would have said? With a little face; that means; everyone know he is a done fighter"

So he said, that Magee was the best available and who wanted to fight against him right now; he is ranked by every federation.

Point of this thread? i'm just tired of people saying him dodging the best when he CAN'T fight the best because of that ****ty Super-6 fail tourney.
                  damn dude ,i always wondered about the dude in your gif sig.seen his record but didn't know if it was blown up or if he's someone to look out for.
                  looks good with real power,hope to see him in a big fight.

Comment

He was misquoted.

He really said "My opponent has no chance".

Easy mistake really.

Comment

Working...
                    X