Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julian Jackson vs Arthur Abraham @MW

Holy **** this would be a good fight.

Two Brutal one punch KO artists.

I think Abraham wins on account of better technical skills and Chin, would be an awesome fight though.
    Abraham KO
    52.94%
    Abraham DEC
    0.00%
    Jackson KO
    44.12%
    JAckson DEC
    2.94%

Abraham may not hit quite as hard, but he has better defence and chin, so I'll take him.

Comment

Well, if Jackson hit Abraham with the shots Miranda did, he would have been out of there.

I don't know. Very hard fight. I don't necessarily think Jackson was that bad a boxer. He got beaten by some amazing fighters but he was very quick, had a good jab and beautiful combo's.

Hard fight for both. Jackson was an incredible body puncher too and he would fight him over in the good old US of A where he wouldn't be able to ***** about every body shot.

I don't know. Still don't really know how good Abraham is to be honest. We mustn't forget that Taylor had lost most of his last five fights and been kncoed out badly in his last fight and not long before that too. I think that win gets a bit overdone TBH.

But, I think I'll wait and see how good AA really is before choosing a definite here.

Comment

Very hard to predict, Abraham has a good chin but would it be good enough to weather Jackson's shots? That said, Abraham has the power to stop Jackson as well. It would come down to who connects solidly first.

Comment

Jackson would destroy Abraham via brutal KO3

Comment

Tricky one, and very answerable, in about the year 2525, when this darn tounament finishes lol
            But, by what we know of Abraham, I'd suggest he has the sterner chin, and does hit hard enough to KO Jackson..
            But on the other hand, I'd say Jackson has a slight advantage in speed & KO power..
            I think if Abraham gets past 6, he'll catch up with Jackson and stop him late..
            I say this because, you have to remember that Jackson was a fairly small MW, who was arguably in his prime as a LMW, whereas Abraham is quite a big SMW..
            So it's Jackson KO5, but only if Arthur's chin gives out..

Comment

Originally posted by RealDeal '86 View Post
              Abraham may not hit quite as hard, but he has better defence and chin, so I'll take him.
              That's what I say too.

Comment

I'm not sure if Jackson would manage to land anything too big against Abraham but if he does it would be interesting to see how Abraham reacts, I lean towards Abraham though, would be really good while it lasts.

Comment

It's easy to look back at Jackson's losses and see how Abraham might beat him based on how good Abraham looked against who he fought. I do not believe Abraham faced guys the level of Terry Norris, Herol Graham, Mike McCallum and Gerald McClellan yet so I think it would be interesting to ask this question after the super six tourney is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
                    Holy **** this would be a good fight.

Two Brutal one punch KO artists.

I think Abraham wins on account of better technical skills and Chin, would be an awesome fight though.
                    A great fight but Abraham has proven he can take more punishment than Jackson. I see a similiar loss for Jackson to the one in the first McCllellan fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X