No announcement yet.

To all you HATERS out there....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all you HATERS out there....

Looking through the boards it is amazing how much hate I see on Floyd Mayweather. One of the most prominent critizisms is that PBF is a runner and how he'll run against Manny Paquiao and how he was suppose to run against Ricky Hatton befor this. Can someone please tell me ONE fight below 147 other then Baldi and De la Hoya ( 2 guys who outweighed him by at least 15 pounds ) in which Floyd ran. It funny how everyone assumes mayweather is gonna get whooped by a guy who hits hard.
    Mayweather has destroyed some very prominent hitters at CORRALES, GATTI, HATTON, JUDAH, CASTILLO *2nd fight lol... All guys who were suppose to kill Mayweather with there power. ONE FIGHT JUST TELL ME ONE FIGHT lol. I have never seen mayweather "run" from anyone near his size.

Kostya Tszyu.

Comment

did u really just say gatti

Comment

Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post
        Kostya Tszyu.

Comment

Floyd is the truth.

Comment

"Cotto and Tito are better fathers than the insecure, egotistical narcissistic ***** Mayweather"

- CottoIsBackBtch

Comment

As far as being a fighter anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sam View Post
                Looking through the boards it is amazing how much hate I see on Floyd Mayweather. One of the most prominent critizisms is that PBF is a runner and how he'll run against Manny Paquiao and how he was suppose to run against Ricky Hatton befor this. Can someone please tell me ONE fight below 147 other then Baldi and De la Hoya ( 2 guys who outweighed him by at least 15 pounds ) in which Floyd ran. It funny how everyone assumes mayweather is gonna get whooped by a guy who hits hard.
                Mayweather has destroyed some very prominent hitters at CORRALES, GATTI, HATTON, JUDAH, CASTILLO *2nd fight lol... All guys who were suppose to kill Mayweather with there power. ONE FIGHT JUST TELL ME ONE FIGHT lol. I have never seen mayweather "run" from anyone near his size.

U sound like a pissed off girlfriend! Easy buddy! LOL

Comment

As if Floyd was the only hated fighter in thisforum. LMAO!

Comment

Floyd's a *****, when he gets asked about a real welterweight he freezes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOSYz...eature=related

What's that you say at 0:19 Floyd?

Exactly. I'm a ***** and I'll always be a *****.

Comment

Working...
                    X