Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito: "I have no score to settle with Williams" -- new interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he doesn't avenge this loss, or at the very least try, I'm going to have to call Tony a chump.
    Last edited by Vasyl’s dad; 12-10-2008, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
      If he doesn't avenge this loss, or at the very least try, I'm going to have to call Tony a chump.
      Not to his face or anything I hope

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        Not to his face or anything I hope
        lol, I'll write it on his forehead, with a Paul Williams pencil.

I'm sure hes simply more focused on the task at hand though, so I'm not about to grab that pencil just yet.

I'm confident the rematch will happen. I'd be incredibly disappointed though if it didn't and I wouldn't support him any more.

Comment

Damn... first the new hairstyle and now this. How will Margarito sleep at night.

"Williangs!!! Williangs!!! Don heet my eye!!!!!!!"

Comment

Well if Williams decides to stay at 154, the rematch probably wont happen.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post

I'm confident the rematch will happen. I'd be incredibly disappointed though if it didn't and I wouldn't support him any more.

Co-sign. If Pwill goes back to 147 Marg owes him a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Im Horny View Post
                then why u want to fight with oscar? what gives u the fuucking right? u ain't even fought many top fighters. only cotto. who else? ur still a nobody biatch. next year no one will remember u.
                He's 8-1 against The Ring's top ranked welterweights in the past few years. How 'bout that, *****? How 'bout you learn a little more before you spew your ******ed logic onto the forums.
                Last edited by SalvaDominicano; 12-10-2008, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Booze Hound View Post
                  I hear you but thats always how boxing works. He's a name, thats more than enough.
                  Yet most people say a Williams win would do more for him than a Mosley win. This is just hypocritical right here.

Comment

Chicken****arita

Comment

Originally posted by CottoIsBackBtch View Post
                      Damn... first the new hairstyle and now this. How will Margarito sleep at night.

"Williangs!!! Williangs!!! Don heet my eye!!!!!!!"
                      you're mocking yourself there, mang. that's more of a caribbean spanish accent

Comment

Working...
                      X