Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many fighters did Floyd Mayweather duck in his career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    Its not so much that various fighters were ducked. Its more that Floyd has always been very careful about whom he fights. Leonard got accused of similar shenanigans but Leonard fought atg fighters in their prime...Mayweather did not. This makes Mayweather look puny compared to other ATG who fought great fighters who were at an equal place in their career.

In Mayweather's case he could have done somethng about this by fighting Pac earlier and chose not too. Not to mention some of the other guys he could have fought earlier...also the catchweights are a problem.
    lol come on man the reason the pac fight didnt happen was because pac refused testing, u guys need to just let go and move on with your lifes!!

Comment

Originally posted by Digital Hu$tler View Post
      'I'm chasing these guys" - Floyd Mayweather

https://youtu.be/TKJXjrw0TWA?t=182
      I love this interview, @14:19 Floyd says he is quote "much faster at 140 than at 135", must be steroids.

And I like how he explains that what he does what I have been explaining to these ******ed kids what he's been doing for years, he actually burns down to the weight not just cuts the fluids off.

Comment

And NSB wants to think they will be happier with Floyd retired

Comment

Duck em all

It's amazing to imagine if PBF would have fought everyone he is accused of 'ducking' conceivably his record would be 455-0.

Comment

his most memorable duck was duckihg VADA.

Comment

Working...
            X